MOHA has the worst controls ever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOHA has the worst controls ever

I just played the demo, and wtf, you can't move while scoped! I found out later that you have to hold shift to move. Should've been the other way around, but I don't think theres anyway to change that from the controls settings. Plus you have to hold down right to scope, let go and it unzooms. Really bad controls for what could have been a great game, the land whereever you want is nice compared to CoD 2 where the entire map was pretty linear and it just spawned more bots if you didn't move.

people bought this game?

Comment

It took me like 30 seconds to get used to it so i wasnt that bad. I actually had more problems getting used to CoD4 controls.

Comment

I dl'd the demo. CoD 2's controls were far more customizable, not sure about 4 though.

Comment

I got used to MOHA:s controls pretty fast. Only aiming and leanin give me some trouble.

In CoD4 im pretty sure that i'll change crouch to ctrl and prone to Z, and i'll put melee to one of my mouses extra buttons.

Originally posted by hatebreed
          people bought this game?
          I *cough*got it*cough*... Completed it and then unistalled it...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            I got used to MOHA:s controls pretty fast. Only aiming and leanin give me some trouble.
            Which is exactly my problem. Everything else is set up fine, but I wish they would give you a weapon list when you change weps. (I use mousewheel to change)

Walking while aiming is a pain the the ***, having to hold down right-click, shift, and the direction you're walking. CoD controls > MoH:A controls.

Comment

CoD controls aren't that bad. Like StoneCold I made crouch and prone like 2142 has them =D

MOHA controls are... painful.

Comment

If anyone cares about my CoD 2 controls it's this, eveything not mentioned is default:
                Tab- change weapon
                Shift- scoreboard/objectives
                Z- toggle prone
                Ctrl- toggle crouch
                F- Melee/hold breath
                E- use
                G- smoke nades

Took out the lean buttons cause imo it was to fast-paced to be of any use.

Comment

My controls in CoD2 were/is pretty much what the CoD4 demo has.

Except for these few

Melee/Steady Sniper - Shift
                  Granade - Middle mouse

It's been so long since i played CoD2 that i have gotten used to BF2142's contorls...

My suggestion is that give it some time. You should be able to get used to the MOHA's aim-lean-shoot-move multitasking.

Comment

get a mouse with customizable buttons, easily removing 3-4 finger movements on your left hand :P

Comment

I thought the controls were rather easy to use....

Comment

I change all my games' controls to CoD1 for the basic movements, and map extra buttons to my mouse from there.

Comment

tbh i actually like the hold right mouse to zoom if you hold it to long to can get a cramp (spelling) in your finger xd

Comment

Working...
                          X