wut US sever u play in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wut US sever u play in

just want to know wut US severs that u guys play in, or add me in bf name is: mybulleturface

I am always in one of our servers.

Comment

Just added you guys. My clan has gone back to the past, so I'm often wandering around and happy to have a squad-mate.

My current favorite list includes BandofBrothers (Top-notch admin, but often unpopulated) Texas Team Players (often full though) 3rd Armored Cav, Steel Dragons, -Elite- Gaming, Tactical Gamer, and Titties & Beer. All are FF On, hand tend to have reasonable (IMO) limits on baseraping, but let you steal stuff from uncaps, etc. Not sure about Titties & Beer's rules- I just like the name, and I haven't been kicked yet...

Art of War, Armory, {NY/CT} Demons all also good. My ping is always yellow to NfB, so you won't find me there, but Skates sounds like a stand-up guy- If your ping is o.k. I'm sure that's a fine place to play.

Comment

Originally posted by mybulleturface
        just want to know wut US severs that u guys play in, or add me in bf name is: mybulleturface
        I just have to ask you. Why your clan tag is H4x0RFTW?? :laugh:

Comment

Mostly ranked, PB-enabled and PING < 50

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            I just have to ask you. Why your clan tag is H4x0RFTW?? :laugh:
            um i dont really know why i got bored i guess. its also more funny when htey think u hack.:salute:

they like OMZGFS u ArES H40XOring.
            then i be like uR sentuary gun bes shotin mEas Tohugh thAts Someks.

Originally posted by RottnJP
            Just added you guys. My clan has gone back to the past, so I'm often wandering around and happy to have a squad-mate.

My current favorite list includes BandofBrothers (Top-notch admin, but often unpopulated) Texas Team Players (often full though) 3rd Armored Cav, Steel Dragons, -Elite- Gaming, Tactical Gamer, and Titties & Beer. All are FF On, hand tend to have reasonable (IMO) limits on baseraping, but let you steal stuff from uncaps, etc. Not sure about Titties & Beer's rules- I just like the name, and I haven't been kicked yet...

Art of War, Armory, {NY/CT} Demons all also good. My ping is always yellow to NfB, so you won't find me there, but Skates sounds like a stand-up guy- If your ping is o.k. I'm sure that's a fine place to play.
            just add me if u didnt.

Comment

Hmmm. Am I the only paranoid, suspicious guy here?

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                Hmmm. Am I the only paranoid, suspicious guy here?
                I have my doubts.

Comment

ARMORY City Maps

ARMORY City Maps 2

Comment

Originally posted by mybulleturface
                    um i dont really know why i got bored i guess. its also more funny when htey think u hack.:salute:

they like OMZGFS u ArES H40XOring.
                    then i be like uR sentuary gun bes shotin mEas Tohugh thAts Someks.

just add me if u didnt.
                    It seems that u added me. But there is only one problem...

I play on the EU servers. I get sh!tty ping in the US servers...

Comment

PHC server. My clan server. Just don't votekick phc members, attack in uncap, or swear constantly and you should be fine. Good for suez canal conquest.

Comment

FMJ, NfB, lbc, and some others.

But if your h4x0ring isn't just a joke, you'll get banned and reported to EA in seconds on these servers.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
                          FMJ, NfB, lbc, and some others.

But if your h4x0ring isn't just a joke, you'll get banned and reported to EA in seconds on these servers.
                          i sent an invite to u.
                          um i normaly change my tags every 5 days or so.

Comment

Armory, Sux2BU, Zombie Squad, 82ndId Cerbera 24/7.

Use to love playing Texas teamplayers but they got lame. Always on the roofs and they encourage it. Regardless of what DICE or anyone else says, Roofing is Ghey. And don't start arguing that it is a tactic. Don't wanna hear it. Anywho, those are my favorites

Comment

Yeah i usually play the first server in my list but i have played the Bros server and i really liked that one. But you know i have run into some pretty crappy servers by just joining the first one on the list.

Comment

Working...
                              X