Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Gunship Movie

Hey,
    I made this a while ago and felt like reposting it.
    Yes, it was made in February, so not much longer after the game was released.

Feel free to comment.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

**Yes, my editing skills weren't amazing back then (not that I consider them much better today)

Meh.. it was pretty good and i kinda liked the music im not that good in the gunship but its movies like this that make me wanna hop in it and own

Comment

Pretty nice, haven't figured out how to jump out and jump back in yet not that I would want to in an actual fight these days.

Can you barrell roll? I was a gunner once with someone that pulled it off and I was really impressed. Everytime I try I float upside down to my death.

Comment

I can do barrell rolls

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

DISCLAIMER: No proper barrel rolls just mostly aileron rolls

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950 View Post
          I can do barrell rolls

DISCLAIMER: No proper barrel rolls just mostly aileron rolls
          Nice.

Comment

Nice work on both of the vids
            The barrel rolls HAS 2 BE ADDED next patch lol
            mine are down there

Comment

Dude I remember watching your movies and I thought they were pretty cool.

Thanks for the comment on the vid.

If you're interested in it you can get the mod here

There's a vid of some of my clanmates in action here. Nothing overly special just showing some stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X