can anyone help me with this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone help me with this

on monday oct 15 2007 i was on my clans cerbre landing server,that round i had stabed 5 differnet generals,not one of there tags have showed up.funny thing the next round i earned a bronze medal,the broonze medal is in my bfhq ,but thoose 5 tags nowhere to be found.i was commader that round so should that make it where i dont get them.i no it probaly wont do any good if i have the pics but whats going on here,i just wanna know if im screwed and ea masters servers are missing some of are hard earned stats

Originally posted by bigred1980
    on monday oct 15 2007 i was on my clans cerbre landing server,that round i had stabed 5 differnet generals,not one of there tags have showed up.funny thing the next round i earned a bronze medal,the broonze medal is in my bfhq ,but thoose 5 tags nowhere to be found.i was commader that round so should that make it where i dont get them.i no it probaly wont do any good if i have the pics but whats going on here,i just wanna know if im screwed and ea masters servers are missing some of are hard earned stats
    This goes in the Support section

Comment

Were you Commander while you knifed those guys?

I've never knifed anyone while Commanding, but the Commander's kills are not tracked. Does anyone know if this has anything to do with his problem?

Comment

commanders kills are recorded, just not added as points.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
          commanders kills are recorded, just not added as points.
          Are you sure? I believe I've played commander and my kills did count as points. I could be wrong, of course, as I wasn't paying close attention.

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear
            Are you sure? I believe I've played commander and my kills did count as points. I could be wrong, of course, as I wasn't paying close attention.
            eze is right no points for commander kills.

Comment

But, the question is in regards to his knife kills while Commanding...

Comment

Originally posted by wastedandwounded
                eze is right no points for commander kills.
                You get kills though just not points on the scoreboard.

Did the server crash?

Comment

Working...
                X