Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Made another vid! this one rocks!

Knife and apm whoring at cerbere

tell me what you think, i made more of an effort with this one and its a bit better in quality

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

meh.....

Comment

no, you're meh. gtfo

Comment

Calm down....please you said tell you what we think, I've seen better, I've seen worse. its just average or meh

Comment

Why is everything so hard to see?

Comment

I dont think this rocks at all. Everyone can lay down APM and just wait for a kill... thats not skill or anything (i know you havent written it here). And I just didnt get why you pull out your APM while chasing tho hostiles.

BTW: 5:05 - Really noobish

Comment

Originally posted by 4rcher
              I dont think this rocks at all. Everyone can lay down APM and just wait for a kill... thats not skill or anything (i know you havent written it here). And I just didnt get why you pull out your APM while chasing tho hostiles.

BTW: 5:05 - Really noobish
              Apms just give me a chance at another kill and its either them or rdx in that slot, i got alot more knife kills that round than apm ones.

Would it have been more leet if I started bunnyhop/rdxing?

Also, this is a clip from the entire round I played where i managed to get bronze in that short span using only knife/apms.

This isn't a montage of all my leetest moments ever, making me look godly, so everyone has their noob moments, i didnt realise I was being chased by a knifer at 5:05 but i got him back later

And no I wasnt chasing anyone with the apm, i happened to run into some guys while i had my apms down so i threw em down and switched to knife.

thanks for the feedback.

btw does anyone like the music, i thought it worked well with the vid?

Originally posted by Bladeeagle View Post
              Why is everything so hard to see?
              I just increased the brightness in the vid.. to make it look special :P

and uploading 38mb would have taken too long so i brought it down to 25mb so lost some quality

Comment

APM's do take skill, why do some say its easy and lame?
                next time when u jump over the wall put 1 near the red box, and drop the other near bottem of the hill, then get ur knife out. when a squad comes after u retrete (passing apm) and kill the whole squad, of course knife the survivers.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
                  APM's do take skill, why do some say its easy and lame?
                  next time when u jump over the wall put 1 near the red box, and drop the other near bottem of the hill, then get ur knife out. when a squad comes after u retrete (passing apm) and kill the whole squad, of course knife the survivers.
                  says the guy with over 200 explosive efficiency pins.

Comment

The quality sucks, the "skill" sucks.... just knifeing everyone, nothing special...

PS: dont show ur deaths, just cut the video there so no1 will know that u died, it makes u look more rambo

Comment

Originally posted by HEFO
                      The quality sucks, the "skill" sucks.... just knifeing everyone, nothing special...

PS: dont show ur deaths, just cut the video there so no1 will know that u died, it makes u look more rambo
                      Exactly, anyone who makes a vid can edit out their deaths and make themselves look good. It's corny.

Comment

Originally posted by OneManZerg
                        Exactly, anyone who makes a vid can edit out their deaths and make themselves look good. It's corny.
                        Exactly

6:35 - 6:45 was quite awesome

also 7:48 is pretty cool :P

Comment

5/10

bad quality, and "meh" footage...but i don't want to talk to much since my computer gets laggy when i record

Comment

Yeah... I said in Fingulfins movie about not hatin' on people and how you shouldn't diss on a video, but... I may as well have played a round of Cerbere myself, done better, and had a good time spending 8 minutes... and this is 2142, not myspace, down with the high contrast!

I agree with OneManZerg though about not editing out deaths, it's a good change to see something other than "omgz epic 3 person kill with one Krylov shot! *fades to black as the fourth enemy on screen turns to fire*"

Comment

lol yeah editing out deaths is so gay and I immediately doubt whether the player is any good or not.

Oh and lay off him guys his playing only at 20 FPS or something lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X