CDN forces mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDN forces mod

I'm thinking about starting up a mod in awhile, i can't decide weather to do it for 2142, or wait and see how editing will look like with CoD 4.

Anyways it's basically a mod about the Canadian Forces, and our peace keeping missions. It will take place in areas like Bosnia/kosovo, Somalia, Afghanistan, and other missions.

Each peace keeping theater will have afew different maps, and each time the enemy will be different(seeing as how its different countries :nod. The arsenal of weapons and vehicle will vary abit from theater to theater also.

I'm coming up with more ideas as it goes along, this is just the very basic base.

Hmm I'm not even sure on the subject myself.

I keep thinking I want to start up a team and expand my mod and complete my original ambitious ideas. On the other hand though my clan have all tested crysis and played demos for other games and at the moment it looks like everyone in the clan will jump ship to crysis. I'm unsure what the situation is outside of my clan though.

Leaves me at a bit of a cross-roads because I sort of want to stay here and finish what I started but if people are leaving 2142 it means putting in all the time for nothing.

Comment

The only thing im unsure of with CoD4 is how well the vehicle code is going to be.. I'm a big fan of vehicle warfare in games, so i dunno.

btw your sig gives me a giant headache

Comment

i would like to see something done with a Canadian twist on it. I know nothing about moding
        but if you need testers i can help there.

Comment

Working...
        X