• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Knife Tournament Video

unranked of course

youtube: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9g_awg7_ovI

Mahur's on crack lol. Nah jk that's my style

Comment

haha i think his dpi is on like 203280320 he moves so amazingly fast.

Comment

I wanna join the next one. :S

Comment

count me in also please!!!.

Comment

*signs*

Comment

Fun video 9/10

Comment

One question at 1:43 seconds, you flahs you weapon list for a second. I notice that it was knife at bottom and accipiter on top. Its the other way for me. Are you from some random country?

Comment

Originally posted by Voop_Bacon
                  One question at 1:43 seconds, you flahs you weapon list for a second. I notice that it was knife at bottom and accipiter on top. Its the other way for me. Are you from some random country?
                  ill give you a cookie if you work out vvhat country the flag is in the top left of my signature....without using wikipedia

and anyvvay thats because i dont have the weapons list inverted like most bf2vets i know

oh also for anyone interested in future events like this, sign up to forums on mnky.eu and tell me so i can put you in the special group

Comment

:shakehead:

Comment

Originally posted by Chief
                      ill give you a cookie if you work out vvhat country the flag is in the top left of my signature....without using wikipedia

and anyvvay thats because i dont have the weapons list inverted like most bf2vets i know

oh also for anyone interested in future events like this, sign up to forums on mnky.eu and tell me so i can put you in the special group
                      Seeing as you talk like a vampire I'm gonna guess you're from Transylvania .

Comment

lol i had that weapons thing once to it drove me crazy each time i wanted to take my knife as a sniper i took rdx and threw it and i was like oh **** wrong way.

Comment

haha that was awesome

Comment

Working...
                          X