Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

I just installed TF2 yesterday and now I can't play bf 2142 without a terrible sutter. The game will rubber ban a lot now. I have tried defrag and update drivers. I am gonna try and roll back and make sure TF2 did not try anything funny. I have a 7800GS and XP never had this issuse. I hate bf2142 so lame something is always wrong.

Should I just get rid of my whole 2142 folder?

Originally posted by sogek1ng
    I just installed TF2 yesterday and now I can't play bf 2142 without a terrible sutter. The game will rubber ban a lot now. I have tried defrag and update drivers. I am gonna try and roll back and make sure TF2 did not try anything funny. I have a 7800GS and XP never had this issuse. I hate bf2142 so lame something is always wrong.

Should I just get rid of my whole 2142 folder?

Yeah your best bet is to just reinstall.

Btw it's weird, you have a 7800 but when I look at your SSes you have textures on low? What, don't like eye candy ?

Comment

Nah, I just like a smooth game

I thought I might have done something to make it better, but its not like how it was before I installed tf2. lame.

Comment

my 7600 runs on all high smoothly.....but i had the same issue, but it goes away and comes back at random (before TF2)

Comment

I just DICE could fix all the little issuse. It seems they really don't have time to take care of games they already have. They need to hire a crew to just fix 2142. That would be like 20 people easy, this game has to have the most bugs I have ever seen.

What did you do??? I don't wanna redo everything, I know it won't work. I am not sure if its steam or what.

But my game use to run like butter.

It loses a lot of frames when going side to side how do I fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
            I just DICE could fix all the little issuse. It seems they really don't have time to take care of games they already have. They need to hire a crew to just fix 2142. That would be like 20 people easy, this game has to have the most bugs I have ever seen.

What did you do??? I don't wanna redo everything, I know it won't work. I am not sure if its steam or what.

But my game use to run like butter.

It loses a lot of frames when going side to side how do I fix it?
            I'm DL'ing TF2 as I speak.

Hopefully I don't get this problem but......does it happen even if steam is off?

Hell will freeze over the day EA hires a team to fix 2142 bugs, or hell, Battlefield bugs period.

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
              I'm DL'ing TF2 as I speak.

Hopefully I don't get this problem but......does it happen even if steam is off?

Hell will freeze over the day EA hires a team to fix 2142 bugs, or hell, Battlefield bugs period.
              yes steam is off. it has gotten a little better. I will check for a virus and other stuff tomorrow.

Comment

my games runs sorta fine still after playing some TF2

I'm gonna reinstall see if it fixes

Comment

can someone help, how can i get my game to run normal????

Comment

Hmmm. This is weird. You did nothing in between the installation of TF2 and then playing BF2142?

Comment

Working...
                    X