Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playing w/o unlocks really isn't that bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playing w/o unlocks really isn't that bad.

Really. I just had a round where my unlocks disappeared, but instead of disconnecting, I stayed because Soge was on. It was actually quite fun. The biggest annoyance, was, not missing grenades as I originally though, but not having a defib so when a teammate died I could only stand by and watch. Plus the unupgraded med hub takes really long to recharge. Sprint also has to be used very carefully, you use it all up too soon, and you'll end up in the open with no where to go, even worse with heavy armor.

It's only good when everyone has no unlocks. No spam ftw

Comment

Yeah I have a pretty good k:d ratio with the standard assault weapon. I think its called the scar 11, I dun remember

Comment

I find the limited sprint and slow stamina kills it for me, beyond that I could quite happily survive as support or assault.

Comment

yeah it ins't bad at all. only the sprint upgrades and nades i mis. and when some1 dies i mis the derfib. and somethimes the advanced med hub. I can kill enough with the normal wapons except when people are behind cover

Comment

i went back to the krylov to do an experiment and i found i killed the enemy faster and with less deviation than with the voss or baur. i don't care if it sounds like a suppressor-equipped paint ball gun, that thing is effective. i daresay it's the best AR in the game.

Comment

Working...
            X