DiG KillA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DiG KillA

Here is my SS of the owning times for the DiG clan.

It all started cause I hate Doorman. He is a prick, who thinks he is GOD. Go fig huh.

Well I killed everyone in his clan that is worth two craps, and now made my first bad SS vid. I understand a few things now, so maybe I will try it again later.

That link at the end gave me a very disturbing sight. NSFW

Comment

How many spins did you make it thru??

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
        ....I hate Doorman. He is a prick, who thinks he is GOD.
        sure :nod:
        ..good work.nice vid. :salute:

Comment

DiG is fail.

Nice to see them get owned.

Comment

How many spins did you make it thru??
            Put some warning. Jeez.

Comment

There is a lot of meaning to the video and the song being used. Notice how everytime he says slut it shows c00kee's tags heheh. And other fun things like that.

Comment

I was hoping for some movie clips. Maybe next time you can turn on FRAPS and record. Nice anyway.. Oh:

... and counting.

Comment

^lol

@At Op, good vid, the music is hardcore, maybe the only one from eminem that I don't have, care to give me the name??

Comment

Originally posted by isaac331
                    ^lol

@At Op, good vid, the music is hardcore, maybe the only one from eminem that I don't have, care to give me the name??

It's called I am gonna kill you, from the Marshall Mathers LP.

I wish I had video, but I DL the trail verion of fraps, and I am now banned from DiG servers. So I can't go in there and own them anymore.

Fraps is crazy if you use the cracked version after you had the trail. Damn them.

Comment

It's called I am gonna kill you, from the Marshall Mathers LP.

I wish I had video, but I DL the trail verion of fraps, and I am now banned from DiG servers. So I can't go in there and own them anymore.

Fraps is crazy if you use the cracked version after you had the trail. Damn them.
                      Had the same problem. There's a way to reset the trial PM me if you want it.

So it's just a video with SSes :cry:? I would watch it if it had some frapping, but...

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                        Had the same problem. There's a way to reset the trial PM me if you want it.

So it's just a video with SSes :cry:? I would watch it if it had some frapping, but...
                        You should watch it, also PM me about how to fix it. I know about the regedit stuff. But that is a pain sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                        X