Portal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portal

Sooo Portal was released at midnight this morning, and i stayed up to play it. One of the trippiest and most creative games i've ever played, it's addicting yet frustrating at times.
    I recommend the orange box to anybody, TF2 is amazing and Portal will blow your mind. I haven't tried episode two yet though, as im not a huuge HL2 fan. But i'll get around to playing it and post back with my impressions.

I cast thee to hell for not being a HL2 fan.

It's fun.

Comment

Well i still am a HL2 fan, im just dissapointed in episode 1 and 2.. It's the exact same characters, same exact arsenal of weapons, same enemies, just in a slightly different setting..

Comment

I saw a video about this long time ago and it looked interesting... But im not really feeling that HL2 thing...

Comment

Trust me, Portal will blow your mind. It's completely thinking out of the box, they turned a FPS into a puzzle.

Team Fortress 2 is well worth it too, very very entertaining.

Comment

Agreed totaly with kr1kit. Unfortunately all i have played so far is 30 min of portal but those 30 minutes were awsome.

Comment

I actually have HL2 somewhere, it kinda fell after i met the fast zombie thingys and i didn't have any ammo on my weapons.

I gotta admit, i could get that orange box just because of the portal, i just found trailer from youtube and now it looks really really interesting...

Comment

I had to stop playing portal today because i have the flu, and all the crazy dimensions and angles were making my head wonky and my stomach even more nautious haha

Comment

I've been ill since last thursday, last night/this morning has been the first day that im feeling better...

It looked in that trailer kinda sick, there was quick reflexes in good use in some parts of the video..

Comment

So i just played about 45 minutes of episode two.. The graphics are as beautiful as ever, but the gameplay is mostly the same. The achievements are pretty cool though, add's a nice factor to the game.

Comment

I was planning to start plow through Ep2 last night beefing mentally up for the occasion. Anticipation rising through the whole day and the whole internet was broken. And what do you know, I called my ISP to get the thing running and the service hours were 8-20 and it was 20.10 o'clock.

ouch.

Comment

ouchhh that must hurt bro. Well now you have your internet back, so get on it!

Comment

can u get portal seperately?

Comment

Yes, you can get it seperately.

Portal is a lot like candy, short and sweet.

Comment

i got stuck :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X