• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD4 Specs

Recommended Specs
    CPU: 2.4 GHz dual core or better is recommended
    RAM: 1GB for XP; 2GB for Vista is recommended
    Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
    Video card: 3.0 Shader Support recommended. Nvidia Geforce 7800 or better or ATI Radeon X1800 or better

Minimum Specs
    CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 2.4 GHz or AMD(R) Athlon(TM) 64 2800+ processor or any 1.8Ghz Dual Core Processor or better supported
    RAM: 512MB RAM (768MB for Windows Vista)
    Harddrive: 8GB of free hard drive space
    Video card (generic): NVIDIA(R) Geforce(TM) 6600 or better or ATI(R) Radeon(R) 9800Pro or better

will have to wait for tomorrow to see how well it runs

I only need new processor to meet the recommended... Im not sure how my good 'ol sempron 1.8GHz 3400+ can handle this game..

We'll see how it runs when we get hands on to that demo..

Thanks for the info.

:salute:

Comment

well,,,,,,, I meet the minimum and ALMOST meet the recommended (the 7800, i have a 7600)

Comment

I should be able to play on med.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
          well,,,,,,, I meet the minimum and ALMOST meet the recommended (the 7800, i have a 7600)
          My experience from 7600 GS was really positive, nothing bad to say about that card. Have you overclocked the card at all?

I finally got my new graphics card so i don't have that problem... I waited my x1950 Pro to arrive for 2,5 weeks(the shop where i ordered it turned out to be one guy, so it took some time)...

Comment

Originally posted by StoneCold313
            My experience from 7600 GS was really positive, nothing bad to say about that card. Have you overclocked the card at all?

I finally got my new graphics card so i don't have that problem... I waited my x1950 Pro to arrive for 2,5 weeks(the shop where i ordered it turned out to be one guy, so it took some time)...
            Indeed, i have overclocked it as much as i could, but my PC overheated WAY fast. So i set it on no overclock.

Comment

Same, I have a 7600GT, planning to buy an 8800 when the game actually comes out

Other than that I meet the recommended specs.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
                Indeed, i have overclocked it as much as i could, but my PC overheated WAY fast. So i set it on no overclock.
                You need better fans... Or bigger..

Weird thing for me is that i haven't noticed that big raise in FPS with my new GPU compared to my old... Any ideas how to raise them? I had the game all high then and it's all high now.

I tried to lower AA to 2x and effects and geometry(i think) to normal but no change...

Comment

Weird thing for me is that i haven't noticed that big raise in FPS with my new GPU compared to my old... Any ideas how to raise them? I had the game all high then and it's all high now.

I tried to lower AA to 2x and effects and geometry(i think) to normal but no change...
                  Well, you're not gonna notice that big of a change because your CPU is bottlenecking the 1950 .

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                    Well, you're not gonna notice that big of a change because your CPU is bottlenecking the 1950 .
                    Crap... But i kinda knew it already... Im plannin to get one of those dual cores soon... That should solve it, right?

Comment

i should be able to play on medium-high

GeForce Go 8600GT 512MB
                      Intel® Core™2 Duo T7700 2.4GHz w/4MB L2 On-die cache - 800MHz FSB
                      2 gigs CORSAIR ddr2 667mhz memory

Comment

I have:

P4 2.93 GHz
                        1 GB RAM
                        6600GT

But i'm planning to buy a 7600GT

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
                          I have:

P4 2.93 GHz
                          1 GB RAM
                          6600GT

But i'm planning to buy a 7600GT
                          Too bad you live/are in Holland. I have 7600 GS, and i don't need it. I have used it for like 2 weeks tops..

So does anyone have hands on yet? Im dl:ing it now and 23% is ready.

Comment

I have like 6 different fans!

Comment

there are sooo many amazing PC games coming out in the next few months that I'm going to have to WAIT FOREVER to play due to 7 months of training for the army.
                              i hate life hahahah

Comment

Working...
                              X