The REAL One Man Zerg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The REAL One Man Zerg

To be quite honest, I didn't see many videos on this forum that I thought were packed with action and accuratly portrayed the player's ability at the same time. Unfortunately in FPS games, it's easy to edit a bunch of clips together with kills and make yourself LOOK good.

Here is my first attempt at an FPS video. The video consists of a full 15 minute game on Cerbere Landing playing ONLY as the ASSAULT kit with the Krylov. The video shows my deaths (only 8) and the action is quite consistant throughout. I believe this video shows my skill as an infantry player well because I didn't join a squad and was pretty much alone on the front lines for a good portion of the game. You may notice that my play style is very conservative. I don't waste rounds. When you're alone on the battlefield every round counts.

This was simply an average game for me (3.06 SPM), for experimental video compiliation purposes only. If I make another video it will be of an exceptional game (4.00 SPM+).

If nothing else, I believe this vid is worth downloading just for the amazing headshot at 14:49. ENJOY!

(Sorry no Google or Youtube crap)

RIGHT CLICK, SAVE TARGET AS... to Desktop

High Quality: http://www.bulletorthechapstick.com/KrylovFAVHigh.wmv (265 MB)

Low Quality: http://www.bulletorthechapstick.com/KrylovFAVLow.wmv (137 MB)

Downloading High with 6Mbit now. Thanks for the speed. Will comment later. But 3 pM sounds like ownage.

Comment

Thanks for giving it a shot, Stam

<3

Comment

I dl'ing now zerg...based on your stats, I'm thinking this vid is going to look alot like a vid of myself playing would. we have the same favorite map, same favorite gun, same kit, etc. I have a higher SPM, you have higher accuracy and KDR...we have extremely similar playstyles, so...

can't wait to watch it!

EDIT: Are there two "OneManZerg"s? Because the one I'm looking at on 2142-stats.com is a K/P player.

Comment

Originally posted by cyan
          I dl'ing now zerg...based on your stats, I'm thinking this vid is going to look alot like a vid of myself playing would. we have the same favorite map, same favorite gun, same kit, etc. I have a higher SPM, you have higher accuracy and KDR...we have extremely similar playstyles, so...

can't wait to watch it!

EDIT: Are there two "OneManZerg"s? Because the one I'm looking at on 2142-stats.com is a K/P player.
          To answer your question, it was me who joined those K/P servers. The reason for that is because they happened to be playing Cerbere Landing with the correct amount of players (25+) and the best ping. I don't comply with "server rules" that restrict the usage of certain weapons or vehicles.

Comment

fair enough...however, if you are playing on a server where the majority of the players are obeying K/P "rules," you have a significant advantage in that match. you like FAVs...roadkills would be a piece of cake in a K/P server...hence their non-legal status as ranked servers, regardless of whether you follow their weapon restrictions or not.

cool video though, i like the frilly crosshairs.

Comment

Working...
            X