You used WHAT??? Ep.1 Sudnik-VP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
    Well, I couldn't do better with a rocket launcher, and 4cher, I'd like to see you do better as well, soes... nice movie, IMO.
    Well I suppose that this guy (sorry I dont want to write your nick wrong) posted this vid here to please us and (prehaps) to get to know the opinion of other players. This is my opinion and I wrote it so he might get this as a tip. If U have problem with that.. thats not MINE problem. BTW: I wrote it absolutely politely. And about making vids I would make but as for roucket launching MY PC SUCKS in graphics because I've been experiencing some dificulties with gameplay so the rocket launcher on my PC looks crappy (meaning the rockets). I've been forced to stop making vids because of strangely low FPS. And the main problem is that I cant find any working cracked fraps... more accurately crackde fraps that work on my PC... menaning I have only 30sec. recording and that SUCK.

Comment

Nice vid!

And i love the music!!!! I'm not a jumper, but i love JumpStyle music, although it was more like hardcore a bit. It was a perfect line between hardcore and jump.

There was also i song with a Tetris remix made by 2am or something and i could really listen to that song for ages. Too bad i lost it.

Comment

lol i also made a tetris remix in D&B style if you want it just say it here.

Comment

Yeah, i'd like to have it!

But upload it on YouTube, because i'm too lazy to download it.

Comment

Ever think about making a SAAW against infantry vid?

Comment

I was, but I know at least 6 people who can do it oh so much better than I can, I just feel that I couldn't do it justice I might practice with the SAAW vs infantry later on though, you never know!

EDIT: One more thing: I am having trouble with Music. I only really enjoy one band (Kaizers Orchestra), and I don't listen to much else... If anyone here has some music that they think would go lovely with an FPS Movie, feel free to tell me what it is called! I am trying to go for music that isn't used and overused half a billion times, so think original. Thanks!

Comment

More of that style/genre you used in this would be nice if you could find some.

And yes, AA is harder to use against infantry because of the arc, but at close ranges it's really not that bad. Plus 2 quick shots ftw!

Comment

Oh and here's the Tetris remix i was looking for, don't mind the vid. Just listen:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If i'm correct this was made by 2am or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    Ever think about making a SAAW against infantry vid?
                    Good news, I started grabbing clips for a SAAW video last night Sadly I was forced to use an alt (don't want to kill my already horrid K/D ratio!), but it is underway! Now to find some music...

Comment

Originally posted by Toxic_Wolf
                      Oh and here's the Tetris remix i was looking for, don't mind the vid. Just listen:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

If i'm correct this was made by 2am or something.
                      great find m8 my woofers pumpin

Comment

Yeah the first time i heard it, i really got excited.

Comment

How about YRML? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bfAf8BfjSw
                          It was used for a Hachi/Goliath movie before though. Not a frag movie, just to introduce us to them when NS was new.

Comment

Working...
                          X