Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember the scout's binoculars from BF 1942?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kr1kit
    there are alot of things i miss, and fixed wing aircraft is one of them..
    Why are there no fixed wing aircraft in the future? Are they too good for fixed wing aircraft?!?!?
    They did explain it away with some tecnobable, but I suspect that the real reason is that they are unable to balance them properly.

Comment

they could start by fixing the friendly apm mine glitch!. every time i wonder about and see a red skull and crossbones indicating a friendly apm only to be killed by it as it was planted by the enemy.

i havent played bf1942 but i might but it to have a crack and a bit of change

Comment

Wait, red skull and crossbones......isn't that enemy?

Comment

Originally posted by sol1d sn@ke
          Wait, red skull and crossbones......isn't that enemy?
          nar they represent friendly if im not mistaken

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
            they could start by fixing the friendly apm mine glitch!. every time i wonder about and see a red skull and crossbones indicating a friendly apm only to be killed by it as it was planted by the enemy.

i havent played bf1942 but i might but it to have a crack and a bit of change

i recomend bf 1942 to everybody, it's still my favorite in the series, along with battlefield:vietnam.
            There's nothing like flying a huey overtop of Da Nang listening to CCR.
            Likewise, nothing beats driving a tiger tank around france, or flying a P-51

And now that we're all on memory trip lane, i just re-installed 1942 and vietnam. So if anybody ever wants to play, just let me know.. Hardly anybody plays vietnam anymore, i just checked and theres only 400 people online right now

Comment

i got to mention something when you enter the A12 Enforcer thing and you shoot with it your camera will rotate because its attached to the minigun itself (btw my mod supports spotting drones and stuff)

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
                (btw my mod supports spotting drones and stuff)
                Win. Please vote in my community poll thread for spotting mines/apm's/sentries.

Comment

Working...
                X