New BF2142 EA Camp Gibraltar Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New BF2142 EA Camp Gibraltar Video

Just saw it, pretty nice. The sounds sound a lot cooler, especially from the sentry

Originally posted by BallaAce
    Really old BF2142 EA Camp Gibraltar Video
    Fixed

Although I like the scar's iron sight.

Comment

thats retared the walker gun overheated then it looks at they guy in the rourch(lol) and kills him with the overheat gun??? he didnt even let it cool down at all. btw if bf was like that movie it would be weird.

Comment

Love it, the theme song for Camp G made it even great. Hehe, when I first saw the Rorsch near Toll Station, I said to myself "The hell is that doin there.." I play this game way too much.

Comment

at the guy spraying with the Scar all the time. I also noticed the misplaced Rorsch.

Comment

Anyone else notice the av gun didn't seem to have a wreck? It just vanished as soon as it was destroyed.

And I thought it was funny you could see the soldier's shadow while he was cloaked. Does that happen in 2142? I have my settings on low and don't have dynamic shadows. Also it was weird that the camo device was semi-visible while cloaked.

Comment

^ Hah, noticed that just now.

Comment

Originally posted by tonks950
                Anyone else notice the av gun didn't seem to have a wreck? It just vanished as soon as it was destroyed.

And I thought it was funny you could see the soldier's shadow while he was cloaked. Does that happen in 2142? I have my settings on low and don't have dynamic shadows. Also it was weird that the camo device was semi-visible while cloaked.
                No, even on high you still don't see a cloaked soldiers' shadow. Odd...

Comment

haven't those PAC guys ever heard of PK rockets?

Comment

Originally posted by Takon
                    haven't those PAC guys ever heard of PK rockets?
                    They hadn't ranked up yet to get those unlocked :nod:

That was a great place for the Rorsch railgun. That is one of the issue I have with these games is that the static gun emplacements are never where they would really be put. I'm sure that it is for game balance, but some locations are just lame with only limited field of view.

Comment

Wish i had those graphics..sigh

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                        They hadn't ranked up yet to get those unlocked :nod:

That was a great place for the Rorsch railgun. That is one of the issue I have with these games is that the static gun emplacements are never where they would really be put. I'm sure that it is for game balance, but some locations are just lame with only limited field of view.
                        Exactly why I don't use the Rorsch as much as I want to is because Dice puts them in lame places so we can't own with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                          Exactly why I don't use the Rorsch as much as I want to is because Dice puts them in lame places so we can't own with it.
                          This is quite sad, too. Rorsch-sniping is incredibly fun but there are few locations to do it. Verdun has one really good spot. Suez needs a little love...

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                            This is quite sad, too. Rorsch-sniping is incredibly fun but there are few locations to do it. Verdun has one really good spot. Suez needs a little love...
                            There's also a few good ones on Bridge at Remagen, but there's really sucky ones too since the only get about 180 effective field of fire because it's at the end of a wall.

Comment

none of those idiots know to use the LMG's crouching...

Comment

Working...
                              X