Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL FYI 1.41 Beta defaults to light armor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL FYI 1.41 Beta defaults to light armor.

I was just playing the 1.41 BETA as a sniper and I was getting chest shoot one hit kills with the Zeller. I thought they had buffed the Zeller, but then I discovered that I had higher sprint...It turns out that by default it set you to light armor. Thought that ppl would like to know this fact since 9 out of 10 here believe light armor is a waste of an option. Seemed nice in Tampa though as a sniper since its such a large map.

I think we've know that about 1.4 for a good long while now, actually, but a good reminder nonetheless!

Comment

I always,always, always wear light armor. IMHO, the movement increase is worth the extra few HP you get with heavy armor. I like to 'stick & move' and I'm always in motion.

Comment

By the way they were dropping from the Zeller, I'd say there are a few who don't know about the body armor thing

Comment

Yup, i noticed that everyone was running around with light armor when i played 1.4. It was quite amusing

Comment

does it is remembered by the kit selection tool that remembers your kit seletion?

Comment

Cool, it's time that light armor got some love.
              And i think i'm gonna get my Zeller out of the closet.

Comment

Originally posted by sempf
                does it is remembered by the kit selection tool that remembers your kit seletion?
                yes it does

Comment

Working...
                X