This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hacks

Be honest, do you use or know anyone that uses hacks? (Aimbot / Wallhack etc...)

My roommate uses them and he thinks they're the coolest thing in the world. It sickens me and there is nothing I can do about it. :dead:

There is!! "KICK HIS ***" For me and everyone who plays the game properly without lowering themselves to cheating!! N000oooob! (:0)

Comment

punkbuster will get him....

Comment

wats his IGN

Comment

I can give you two people that hack.

One. Madog. he is SC i played with him last night. He killed me at the Pac base from the EU base with the Ganz. I saw something shoot me from the fog so I wanted to see if it could hit me. Guess what it did. So i changed teams and him and his buddy were killing people from the whole map away. What a cheater. Nice SC huh.

Next one is from the Zellar learder boards. its Akz99. PLAY WITH HIM. You will see.

Comment

Do you mean BF2142 hacks or hacks from any game?

Oh and yeah I know some people that hack. GYNO, biggest hacker EVAR, Iso.zood, aimbot and chams, and some guy I played with a few days ago, he had a wallhack...sogek1ng, I believe his name was ?

Comment

IguessUdieFast is hacking or was hacking. Probably not playing anymore. I dunno.
              It sucked when he was on. Indeed, everyone around him died fast. But I wouldn't accuse anyone of hacking, even at that time I didn't. I just felt uncomfortable playing against him - obviously. Then, one round he was commander of the opposite team. And it was raining Orbital Strikes. Of course this is no indication for using an aimbot, but it makes it much more believable that he also uses an aimbot, no?
              I am not cheating by the way.

Comment

we had a applicant for my clan and when he was tryingout he was a ok player killing about 15/25 kills per round then about a week ago he was playing a couple of rounds in my sqaud and he kill on average about 80 peolpe for two or three rounds so he is def a hack no body gets that good overnight. he was kick from the server with a warning havent seen him since!

Comment

Met a wallhacker yesterday. Can't remember his name though since i got quickly disconnected from the game cus of some weird error :hmm:

He was standing inside the container at the right side of Harbour Camp Gibraltar. Nice place to glitch though I must admit, since a lot of people run past that area.

Comment

Met one on the INF UK server name was ThePopcornman he was killing with the ganz and his movement was flicking from person to person

Comment

I know a guy who puts a dot on his screen to play some games....

Comment

Wonder if that counts as a hack.

No, I know of no one who hacks.

Comment

Does "know" include busted and banned? If so, count me as a "yes." Otherwise, "no."

Comment

Automatic Zeller

I have to admit, it was an inventive hack. My friend and I played against a team (We were PAC) and there was a lone sniper in the tower at Gib; he shot me and about half a second later, my friend next to me. Then the guy behind us, then the guy below him. All without reloading and within 13 seconds time I am willing to guess. Since the Zeller has a distinctive sound it was pretty funny; sounded like everyone was using the Zeller...just POOF, POOFPOOOOFPOOFPOOFPOOFPOOFPOOF Everywhere.

Comment

Re: Hacks

Originally posted by sogek1ng
                              I can give you two people that hack.

One. Madog. he is SC i played with him last night. He killed me at the Pac base from the EU base with the Ganz. I saw something shoot me from the fog so I wanted to see if it could hit me. Guess what it did. So i changed teams and him and his buddy were killing people from the whole map away. What a cheater. Nice SC huh.

Next one is from the Zellar learder boards. its Akz99. PLAY WITH HIM. You will see.
                              He (them) is on my buddy list its actually 3 people that play on 1 account and (they) actually admitted to me that they used/ use aimbot. not all the time though. but you can tell when

Comment

Working...
                              X