Identifying a BF2142 n00b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewsly
    not some **** sing about his bitches and hou's while he has a bottle of bud.

Haha QoTD!

Comment

yeah most people think of rap as the chart music hiphop which isnt like good hiphop whatsoever

Comment

I hate the player for kick voting me when I pwned his voss with my lambert carbine multiple times.

Comment

Originally posted by hatebreed
          yeah most people think of rap as the chart music hiphop which isnt like good hiphop whatsoever

They need to make a new one with soulja boy and 50 cent on it.

50 because he got too commercialized, soulja boy because that's hardly even rap.

I'll admit to the rap haters, it's not like how it used to be.......*sigh*, at least there's always underground & independant artists.

Comment

Rap > all.

Rap
            Actually
            Pwns

Comment

Death and/or imprisonment pwns rappers

(unless we are talking about Will Smith...)

=)

Comment

Allright i have 2 song links in my sig. i think that that is music, the first song is simply good music, has aspects of it, the second song just makes me feel really really happy, i mean, Good Times, but hey thats my opinion

Comment

New rap blows, nothing original anymore. If you want some quality S#it, listen to Tech N9ne. Best rapper alive

But anywhoooo..... Clear signs of n00byness is when a guy uses the gunship to cap silos or when he bails out from it to get on the enemy titan

Comment

Originally posted by Quemical
                    New rap blows, nothing original anymore. If you want some quality S#it, listen to Tech N9ne. Best rapper alive
                    Along with Murs, Common, Immortal tecnique, Unknown prophets, MF Doom......

But I get what you mean, the top 40/commecialized rap you hear nowadays sucks.

Also, I wouldn't say that rap owns all music, my point is that it is music and that it is good music.

Comment

It's kinda ironic and funny how a player named NoobishNoob became the very first Supreme Commander for 2142.

Comment

That's how to Identify a n00b

Comment

rofl, the guy on the server the other day fits right into that category, eh ballaace? lol

Comment

Working...
                          X