• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 star general

WOOOOO!!
    never stat padded

that's some intense ****, congrads man

Comment

What the french, toast? Freakin' lucky. How'd you get it?

ps. I see 4 stars lul

Comment

well if u work out how i got it, can u plz tell me

Comment

Did you play an excessive amount of BF2142 lately?

Like what's your Xfire say for your 2142 hours?

Comment

past 7 days = 41 hrs

but its school holidays so that makes sense(ish)

Comment

don't you get that high by having like 10 thousand points in a week, and then the EA guys select people to be promoted to higher rank.

Comment

Actually, take my questionnaire. I am REALLY close to cracking how to get this rank. I have interveiwed more than 10 2-3 Star Generals, and studied their playing habits. Anyway, I will post my theory AFTER you take the questionnaire

1: Do you mostly play infantry Combat? AKA you did not spend alot of time in vehicles right?
                2: Did you play much commander this week?
                3: Do you sit in the titan guns?
                4: Did you have a good K/D Ratio this week?

Comment

1: Do you mostly play infantry Combat? AKA you did not spend alot of time in vehicles right? Yes mainly Gib but i lurve my walker
                  2: Did you play much commander this week? Yes more then usual
                  3: Do you sit in the titan guns? dont play titan
                  4: Did you have a good K/D Ratio this week? Yes

add me if u have xfire and want to ask more questions
                  mattopullen

Comment

I'll take up that offer, the more I can find out the better

OK, so my theory is simple. Here it is:
                    Whoever gets the highest amount of CAREER points In One Week gets a new rank. I would give all my reasons, cause I need to get to bed. Think about it like this: Why doesn't KAIN get a special rank? He no doubt gets the most Global Score in one week doesn't he? He does, but he doesn't get much CAREER score. Those who play infantry combat get alot of pins (Combat Efficiency, DCEs, Emergency Revives, Explosive Efficiency, Close Combat, etc). Even the top gunship pilots who get a crapload of kills in one round don't get many pins. Why not? They don't DIE enough to get their Combat Efficiency again. Plus, they don't get many Squad Bonuses. So, if you want a special rank, just set aside one week and play 2142 as much as you possible can. Get a bunch of Pins, Squad up and have fun

One Tactic I saw a 3-Star using: He would apply for commander, and then be a fighting commander. He normally hung toward the back of the battle too. He would drop himself a supply crate, and hide behind it and command. Then, when he sees a nearby enemy, he would pop up and kill the dude with his Baur. He ended the round like 75 Kills, 15 Deaths (Orbital Strike are painful!), and the Gold Star. His total points were outrageous as well.

The Last #1 Clark Dudes, X_20MM_X and Last_RiVaL (I know both of them in game, we squad up alot), got 3 or 2 stars for several weeks running. My theory is that all the Close Combat Pins they get from their tons of clark kills per round fuels their career score, allowing them to keep their rank.

Anyway, thats my theory in a nutshell

Comment

dude you so rock... i wish i was u!!!

Comment

Congrats

heres another hint for you.
                        Work through the 3 stars check the nationalities!

Comment

Well done dude, but i cant say im impressed as i really dont care about any of the higher ranks anymore. Its not you, its EA who decided to tarnish them week by week by giving them to statspadders.

Comment

Told you it'd be a great idea to post it here too. xD

Like I said before, congrats.

Comment

do i know u micster xD

Comment

Working...
                              X