collectors badge.. hmm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• collectors badge.. hmm?

Ok so i was going for my collectors badge silver today.. When i joined the server i had 42/50 knife kills.. I ended up with like 15 knife kills at the end of the round, but i didn't get my badge..

So i went to my 2142-stats.com page and looked at the collectors badge silver, it says i have the 50 needed kills and since i got 15 knifes that round, i went over the 10 needed IOR to get the badge..

So is this lag? or why didn't it register my badge

You got to have 50 before a round for it to count. I think it requires 10 for the silver, you had 42/50 before the round. So you said you got 15 IAR, that is 57 total, you would need 3 more before you would have gotten the badge.

Comment

Hmmm ... it should have worked.

I'm sure when I got my silver Pistol Badge I got the global requirement and the single round requirement within the same round. Before the beginning of the round I had 48 pistol kills (global requirement for silver is 50). After 7 pistol kills (which is the single round requirement) the Pistol Badge popped up.

I'm sure because I was very surprised. Before that incident I always assumed that you have to meet the global requirement before the beginning of the round.

Comment

you do have to get the requirements first then go for the IOR requirement, you must have been the bug lol unless you got your 2 to make 50 then got your IOR requirement to gain your badge..

Comment

I'm 100% sure. I checked my stats before and after the round. At the end of the round I had 57 pistol kills total, but 2 of theses pistol kills were scored AFTER the award had already popped up. When it appeared, I was going "Huh?? I thought that's not possible!!"

Comment

I had the whole award v. global req issue... got my armor silver (15 kills / rnd) in a walker, but I was 12 hrs short of global reqs. Pity it didn't happen before I made BG and could have used the points.

Just chalk it up to yet ANOTHER BF series glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by n3cr0m4nc3r
              I had the whole award v. global req issue... got my armor silver (15 kills / rnd) in a walker, but I was 12 hrs short of global reqs.
              That's a different issue. DICE isn't consistent regarding which vehicles count as "armor" for the different armor awards. And there seem to be differences between the global and the single round requirements too. The in-game BFHQ and the official BF2142 website are not clear about it either. There is an error in both of them.

Comment

do each of them have to be unique? Because in my dog tag stats, i have 80 knife kills but only 49 are unique

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                  do each of them have to be unique? Because in my dog tag stats, i have 80 knife kills but only 49 are unique
                  No, just the # of knife kills. They do not have to be unique.

Comment

Originally posted by kr1kit
                    I see from your History that you like to frequent illegal K&P servers. Perhaps you might want to ask your friends there. :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
                      I see from your History that you like to frequent illegal K&P servers. Perhaps you might want to ask your friends there. :shock:

LOL opppsey, :laugh:

Not that hard to get the badges on legit servers :shakehead:

Comment

Working...
                      X