Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why no NS Titan?

There is never any NS titan, why?

The maps are balanced, they have lots of places for Infantry to fight it out and for vehicles to have their fun. I've played many Assault Lines NS games but not a single NS titan.

I can always find a NS Titan without problems.

Comment

Right now I see 1 running Port Bavaria and 3 running Remagen that are populated. However, judging from the ping they must all be over in Europe as I am way over 200 to them. We tried running a NS Titan server for a bit but never got it to stay populated. I agree that the maps are good, I like them more than most of the Vanilla Titan Maps, but I think it is because you still have a lot of people without NS. We considered running them in the rotation on our Titan server but know we would lose people when we changed.

Comment

NS Titan > Vannila Titan, i agree

Comment

Big exception is Sidi Other than that it's NS titan all the way. Hard to find servers though but there are usually 5-6 (in the evening) that you can play on

Comment

Not in the US

Comment

Port Bavaria Titan was an awesome map, I don't ever see it being played *In the US* nowadays... Once or twice in the past month or so, and I am online ALOT.

Comment

I must be blind because I'm in the UK and see none or ones that are populated by about 10 people which is about as fun as playing a squashed apricot.

Comment

It's because Titan has no Goliath...

Comment

My clan has 2 BF2142 servers and one of them is Northern Strike mixed modes (Supply Lines and Titan). Check it out: 64.34.212.254 port 17567

Comment

Originally posted by Talbot
                      There is never any NS titan, why?

The maps are balanced, they have lots of places for Infantry to fight it out and for vehicles to have their fun. I've played many Assault Lines NS games but not a single NS titan.
                      you should keep locking i'm sure there is a titan server someware out there

Comment

Was on Minsk Titan, 64 players, map swapped to Liberation of Leipzig and 60% of the server left. Maybe it's too resource hungry? Too laggy?

I'm not playing on a big titan map with 30 people thats for sure, needs to be 48+ to make it fun and not a gigantic long hike.

Comment

At the request of some of our clan members, we have added NS Titan maps to our NS server. It now runs Bavaria Titan / Leipzig / Remagen Titan / Bavaria AL. Two rounds each map switching sides after each round. FF and AutoBalance are on. The server is based in LA. BattleRecorder is on. There is no ramming, RDX ramming, and no bailing from aircraft if you are the pilot. In AL mode there is no base raping the uncap and the PAC base is considered an uncap when locked.

Comment

I can usually find a few NS titan matches but when i do it usually rotates with vanilla titan and ocassionally conquest matches. Maybe i'll go try to find one tonight.

Comment

We are having a POLL on our forums to ask whether people want the NS titan maps added to our NS server?

If you like playing on our server pop along vote and have a say
                              www.timelessgaming.com

Its important to us we get the right maps for you guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X