Thank you SAAW KING!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you SAAW KING!!!

This is for Point- Blank and others with helping me with the SAAW.

I am now owning it up with the SAAW, and I wanted to say thanks.I know I am ready to take out that Whore Cookee Monster. Her Gunship won't live while I am around.

After that Fast said, "takes a lot of skills to point and aim huh?" I just wanted to see if I was good enough to take out the best. I was there for only 15 mins or so. And he had no deaths until I took him out those 4 times. So he was 22-0. Then I came into town. He soon left after that last kill. hehehe.

Thanks to everyone for all the SAAW info.

C00KEE and other good gunship whores. I am coming for yah.

Infantry SAAW = leet.

Comment

SAAW is fun, ground pound no longer....

Comment

Originally posted by Sys.Op.
        SAAW is fun, ground pound no longer....

But you gotta understand, fast is the number 1 Gunship whore. He is helping get ready to KILL COOKEE WHORE

Here is one more fun one hehe.

Comment

Sorry but the saaw is the lamest weapon in 2142, it takes zero skill and just spoils everybodys fun in the gunship! If you want to take down the other gunship use your own

Comment

Originally posted by Speckled_Pants
            Sorry but the saaw is the lamest weapon in 2142, it takes zero skill and just spoils everybodys fun in the gunship! If you want to take down the other gunship use your own
            going this way motion mines, pilum, RDX etc are lame weapons, if you want destroy walker use your own, especialy on Cerbere Landing :laugh:

Comment

You know if you think about it, even the gunship itself uses point and click weapons. Just point the nose at the enemy gunship and spray away those missiles.

Its not like in world war 2 where you need to lead the enemy fighter youre taking down.

furthermore the stupid thing is, I see the no1 gunship pilot attacking ground forces ( tanks and stuff ) but he wants you ( groundforce people ) to get a gunship to kill him. He can kill you from his gunship but if you manage to kill him without a gunship hes calling you lame and a newb.

I think he shouldnt attack ground forces and only firing away at enemy gunships than.

Comment

Originally posted by Speckled_Pants
                yeh that really wasn't a well though out argument

Comment

Perfect time to learn Soge, now that titan will have 4 enemy aircraft in 1.4 =P

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
                    I know. I just love using the Saaw. It's something new, so it has a cool feel to it. I just learned it to kill one person lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDesert_Fox
                      4 aircraft?

but some nice shooting there.

Comment

Part of an ace pilot's skill is avoiding counter-fire, not just from another gunship but from anything in the battlefield, including ground AA, Titan AA and SAAW. It's not as easy as deploying active shields or flares, it's the way you fly: fast, close to the ground and behind buildings.

Same thing goes for any other vehicle in the game. It's part of the "circular" attack/counterattack pattern of weapons in any FPS or RTS game. I know many pilots are getting frustrated with SAAW people, but if you think about it, half the weapons in BF2142 are designed for "sneak" attacks (mines, sniping, railguns/pillum, ...).

Comment

Wait how would they fit 4 aircraft on the titan? is it spawning faster or something? new place to have them? put them in the back of the titan? Screenshots plz Screenshots plz

Comment

Yep you're right.

I think its ******** if you go complaining about some weapon in bf series. Every weapon has a counter weapon for it.

Comment

Each team has 2 gunships, after one has left the titan a new one will spawn back quickly ^^

SAAW rocks indeed. Haven't used it much but each kill makes me laugh. One of the best kills was standing on top of one of the towers at silo 4 suez and took out a guy on the other side of the silo. But generally it's just so freakin hard to kill infantry with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X