Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats This Mean?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Whats This Mean?

    Its in a black box, i know kinda hard to see

    found By Westy543



  • #2
    IT MEANS YOU HAVE MUSIC RECOVERY TO THE MAXIMUM!

    Don't know why I never noticed this before.

    Comment


    • #3
      LOL, good find Sys Op.

      I never looked those items up because I read about them in BFHQ instead.

      Crunch
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

      Comment


      • #4
        A few of the unlocks descriptions and even pictures are weird (like look at the frag)

        Comment


        • #5
          It allows you to get your voice back quicker after long bouts of singing or whistling while knifing your opponents.

          Comment


          • #6
            well of course, its a hint at the next game: battlefield idol

            Comment


            • #7
              Man, I'm so gonna not buy that.

              Sweet pics lol

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DesmondLocke
                It allows you to get your voice back quicker after long bouts of singing or whistling while knifing your opponents.
                "Whistle while you knife... do-de-do do do do dooooo...."

                Comment


                • #9
                  lol that is pretty bad spelling mistake

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tonks950 View Post
                    A few of the unlocks descriptions and even pictures are weird (like look at the frag)
                    This is totally the frag we have in game, same colour same shape... Wait...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Sys.Op is browsing porn...

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        It's because of patch 1.40 beta 2. If you install it, you will lose any music on your hard drive. This unlock will let you get it back... faster.

                        :laugh:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          :laugh: :laugh:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ekalb
                            This is totally the frag we have in game, same colour same shape... Wait...
                            Looks like a bulkier pod.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X