Aircraft tails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aircraft tails

Whats with me getting killed by them? One time on the titan flight deck, I ran in to a EU transport too hard and it killed me. Unreviveable too. Another time I was behind a gunship (EU one again) deciding which squad to join, and all of a sudden I hear jet engines turn on and I die instantly, before the pilot even moved. :hmm:

sounds like you need to stay away from aircraft from now on

Comment

it happens caus of lag (i think)

happens to me all the friggin time

best one was

being in a 10 min firefight with my squad as i was medic with the baur and shotty add on. and others with voss and rockets anyway were defending a flag and at the same time 3 of us were advancing to the other flag where an opposing team were defending rather well since they had the height advantage, we were half way and decided to sit and defend a tiny small area with the building things (like porta cabins =P) so that the rest of the team can catch up we were doing well i ran outa ammo so was randomly firing from my pistol to scare the enemy lol kept ma shotty for some close action.

so the rest of the team joined and then we charged the enemy with the sniper trying to take out the medics as much as he could we got to the flag and we took out the medics and eventually the team so we ran to the flag then a friendly tank drove up so i ran to it for cover so i cud heal (like 2 tiny bars left) then i musta bumped into it and died :'( and cudnt be ressed. was a lol moment

anyway

i think its server/lag issues if u lag the server thinks u aint there when it places the vehicle which means instead of the vehicle being pushed to the side it cuts you up lol

like when u see some one spawn on the exact area that some one is standing in and that person gets "shunted" to the side when u spawn in that area

imo its lag/server problems since iv never been hurt in real life when i bump into a stationary vehicle lol

Comment

yeah like i try to rdx a tank , i touch it and it killes me like its poison, others seem to climb all over my tank at will and rdx it.

Comment

yeah thats because BF2/2142 have such lag and buggy issues that you tweak out at least 10 times a day and usually end up dying.

Comment

And supply crates also end up killing people when people try to squeeze through between it and a wall. :laugh:

Comment

Decapitation ftl.

I hate it when it happens to me too.

Comment

This one time, entering Central Camp on Gib, I was walking along the gangplank (the raised walkway on the Ruins side) and slipped through the bridge's floor and died...

Mmmm, lag FTW? Wewt?

Comment

This might sound wierd but I feel sorry for my soldier when this happens.

Must hurt to lag warp/phase halfway into something then un-warp.

It seriously is annoying, though at least it's slightly fixed in NS seems like.

Imagine what a tragedy it'd be if it happen'd to the golith.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    One time on the titan flight deck, I ran in to a EU transport too hard and it killed me.
                    Same happened to me recently while trying to get into an empty Goliath. Standing... waiting... dum-de-dummm....
                    Goliath finally spawns, and I walk up to it to get in and *BAM* dead.

Comment

I was on a 25 kill streak when i decided to get back into my titan hanger and calm myself a little. Once i had got my thoughts together i headed for the pods only to be shortly decapitated by the tail of the gunship.

Good times

Comment

This has been happening since BF2 (Euro Jets mostly) but in BF2142 is more frequent

Comment

the jet's engines will kill you if you stand at a certain angle.
                          which has been useful once - i was on a server with some guy who sat in the pilot seat of the transport and decided to admire the view, ignoring the "Forward!" shouts from 4 passengers and he started spamming "Negative" and "All right". After a few mins we all got fedup, so i repeatedly butted into the engine and got myself killed so i could punish him. Some guy followed me as well and the tard ended up kicked from the server with -13 points and 4 or 5 punishes.

Comment

Originally posted by dontsh000t
                            the jet's engines will kill you if you stand at a certain angle.
                            which has been useful once - i was on a server with some guy who sat in the pilot seat of the transport and decided to admire the view, ignoring the "Forward!" shouts from 4 passengers and he started spamming "Negative" and "All right". After a few mins we all got fedup, so i repeatedly butted into the engine and got myself killed so i could punish him. Some guy followed me as well and the tard ended up kicked from the server with -13 points and 4 or 5 punishes.
                            Lol noob got owned.

Great tactic for transport whores.

Comment

LOL, these stories are great, getting pwned by spawning vehicles.

Its happened to me as well. What I hate is the lack of air brakes on the hover tank. Got out to repair it on a hill and it ran me down. Squished me flat.

I was standing waiting for a transport and it spawned on top of me, killing me instantly, as well.

Crunch
                              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                              X