No Rank up/How long to wait?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Rank up/How long to wait?

I know after reading many threads on this subject that eventually the server will catch up and update your point when this happens. I've seen that people either wait a day or so or just join a different server and kill someone and get their points updated....

For me? It's been about over two months!!!!!

Anyone else had to wait this long? Anything i should try to get things updated besides reinstalling or removing the 'Battlefield 2142' folder (as i've tried both)?

Screens below for the hell of it:

------------------------

lol, sorry for laughing, but Brig gen is the highest you can get with points. For Maj. Gen and above you have to be picked by EA. Just get a ton of points in one week (I think) and if you get in the top 200 or whatever, you get those ranks.

Comment

*slaps himself*

ahhh dam. I didn't realize that, thanks =P

Kind of a weird way of displaying it though. I could swear my unlock status is stuck but i guess that will eventually change once i reach enough points.

Comment

i think its over 2000 pts in a week with now badges or ribbons will get you picked or at least thats what i heard

Comment

It should be "63950/0" in game though.

Comment

Originally posted by dDub
            *slaps himself*

ahhh dam. I didn't realize that, thanks =P

Kind of a weird way of displaying it though. I could swear my unlock status is stuck but i guess that will eventually change once i reach enough points.
            Once you've reached Brig Gen you still wont have unlocked everything. You need to get the Northern Strike pins and badges to get all the unlocks.

Comment

Working...
            X