weirdest thing happened just now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weirdest thing happened just now

So i was playing on Bridge at Remagen today and i was commander, and all of a sudden none of my assets work.. No sat track, no orbital, no emp, and no UAV, only supply dropped still worked.. So i assumed someone destroyed them, so i went back to spawn and checked it out, and all of them were still intact.. I went to repair each of them and they had full health.. So i assume the server has disabled them, but the PAC team has full capabilities of all of their assets..

long story short, i was rather upset i couldn't orbital rape the PAC defenses..

o.0

odd...very odd

Comment

New hack?

Comment

maybe another bug?

Comment

Well it's the first time its ever happened to me so i dunno..

Comment

Its a commander hack from the other team.

Comment

It was me using my leet hacks that I bought yesterday

Comment

How are they? I think I sold them to you too cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
                  It was me using my leet hacks that I bought yesterday
                  lollerskates:laugh:

Comment

that's not the weirdest thing ever, I was playing on Armory server with my brother a little while ago (love that server btw) I was rolling up to a base in the buggy, drove over some motion mines, they followed me for a second, but I hopped out of the buggy to cap a flag and...the motion mines followed me.

They followed me for about ten meters, right up to the flag, then they hovered right next to me the entire time I capped, then they just went away.

I'm not actually accusing anyone of cheating, it was clearly just a funny little glitch I happened upon, but it was really weird.

Comment

One time on camp gibralter i was running for cover near harbor area. Then i ran into the wall, literally ran into the wall and died. weirdest thing ever for me AND i had roughly 70 health

Comment

Working...
                      X