demo files

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• demo files

I made some videos, and I want to convert them into wmp viewable files. How do I cut out parts and bits of my videos? I was thinking of just recording the whole thing in FRAPS, but I don't know. Any suggestions?

Also, where do I replay my demos from?

I recommend using battledirector

http://www.sircommunity.com/?p=filming (Just scroll down a bit)

All the documentation is provided so you should be able to use it successfully. If you need any further help just post here or on the Sir. Community forums.

Comment

Yeah, I already have it installed, but I'm not sure on how to use it? How to I pause and rewind stuff ingame?

Comment

As far as I know it's impossible to rewind.

Also be sure to read the guide
        The Sir. Community is a long standing gaming community that specializes in unorthodox gameplay, filming, modding, and beta testing.

In-Game Controls

To control the playback of the demo file when the HUD is hidden, you will need to know the following key commands:

* W, A, S, D - Move the camera around the map. (Forward, Backward, Left, Right)
        * Shift, Ctrl - Change the height of the camera (Up, Down)
        * 1 - Pause the demo
        * 2 or 6 - Play the demo at normal speed.
        * 3, 4, 5 - Slow Motion Playback (0.05x, 0.25x, 0.5x)
        * 7, 8 - Fast Forward (1.5x, 3x)
        * Right-Click - Switch between free cam and player cam
        * Spacebar - Cycle through players when using the player cam
        * Mouse Wheel - Zoom In/Out when using the player cam
        You can also use the q menu to access some of these funtions such as playback speed and to restart the demo.

Comment

When I hit "Q" nothing happened. I looked for an FAQ and couldn't find one, so thanks. I was hitting every button on my keyboard.

Comment

I had that same problem when I first used br. Go to settings and make sure that "Hide HUD" is unchecked.

Comment

Working...
            X