Repair Points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair Points

So im trying to go for my engineer excellence badge, but repair points are driving me nuts! I've been repairing everything in site but never getting a repair point. For at least 3 rounds i followed the goliath around and repaired it constantly and never got a repair point. I also repaired walkers and other vehicles, and finally i only got 1 repair point after fixing the SAT tracker which was destroyed..

So my question is, how long does it take to get a repair point? And are there any tips i can use to get this badge. It seems to be impossible to get 10 repair points(which u need for the badge) in a round.

I believe you get one repair point for every 50% damage you repair on a vehicle as long as someone is in it. If it is empty, you get nothing.

The easiest way to get that badge is on a titan server where titan movement is enabled, Sidi is a good one with the AA guns by silo 2. Stay on the titan and fix the guns. Let it get destoryed completely and the first 4 times, someone correct me if I'm wrong, that you take it from destroyed, Red X, to functioning you get one point. That doesn't show up on your screen but you do get it. After that, you get points for repairing the guns as long as someone is in them. If the seat is empty you don't get any points.

Comment

Two existing threads deal with this:

Comment

ah ok thanks didn't see those before. I'll go try that out now

Comment

Also you only get points if there is a driver in the vehicle. (I think, can someone confirm/deny?)

Comment

Timeless Titan. Moveable titans.

It runs all the titan maps. As mentioned Sidi is a good one. so is Verdun. Lots of AA guns abound on those maps. Don't forget when repairing to keep checking the AA guns after the shields go down. A lot of people forget these as options to repair.

Absolutely correct Wiz

Comment

thanks for the help, i got it right after i went to play today. Gotta love 500 quick points

Comment

Congrats

Comment

Working...
                X