People who sit in titan escape pods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People who sit in titan escape pods

here's to all those who LOVE sitting in the titan pods admiring the scenery while 6 people are shooting at the pods shouting "go, go, go!". especially when you're sitting in the pod on the side facing the enemy titan with shields down.
    had a game like this yesterday, shields were down, i counted 6 people waiting at one of the pods. and no, the guy wasn't the commander. i managed to get some people to use the pods on the opposite side, lucky the titans were rather close.
    (i'd upload a screenshot, but my internet is slow today)

maybe the guy is trying to deliberately hinder you lol

Comment

they should make the Titan pods like the pod stations in NS and auto launch after a certain amount of time.

Comment

yea that wud be alot better but with a longer timer instead of like 15 secs? i think 25 seconds wud be better unless you can give me a better reason for instant pop :P

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter View Post
          yea that wud be alot better but with a longer timer instead of like 15 secs? i think 25 seconds wud be better unless you can give me a better reason for instant pop :P
          15 seconds isn't exactly "instant". It's well enough time to think about which direction you'd like to launch, to aim and to pull the trigger. Hell, if you havn't decided after about 5 seconds you deserve to be either kicked back out of the launcher or be shot to Mars.

Comment

Originally posted by Lunien
            maybe the guy is trying to deliberately hinder you lol
            Had a guy go as commander tonight moved our full health titan away from the titan everyone was attacking so i made it my mission to punish this idiocy.

But yes the titan pods should have like a 5 second timer maybe with a light system so its like flash flash flash launch, no early launches just titan controlled this will stop any waiting in the pods or commanding from pods. Though if they can do this they can turn the titan gun positions into electric chairs so when the guns get blown up the person driving gets maimed/killed.

Comment

Timer should be like PAC grounded pods in NS.

Comment

Agreed. Shoulda put that in 1.4. too.

Though that would make the patch take even longer......

Comment

They get assists from the titan gunners.

Comment

Originally posted by Wizrdwarts
                    They get assists from the titan gunners.
                    Those bastards......

Comment

i don't get it. why not sit in a proper titan gun? hell, most people don't stay in the AA seats for long. the AA seats should appeal to those sit-in-the-pod-wait-for-game-to-end people with its infinite shooting...

Comment

Originally posted by dontsh000t
                        i don't get it. why not sit in a proper titan gun? hell, most people don't stay in the AA seats for long. the AA seats should appeal to those sit-in-the-pod-wait-for-game-to-end people with its infinite shooting...
                        The ways of tards are mysterious to the rest of us.....

Comment

For some reason the titan pods remind me of public toilets??

rofl

Thus I find it extremely funny when there are long queues. lol :yay:

but i think there should be a ten second launch timer, they could have an awesome countdown voice to go with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Therealmat View Post
                            For some reason the titan pods remind me of public toilets??

rofl

Thus I find it extremely funny when there are long queues. lol :yay:

but i think there should be a ten second launch timer, they could have an awesome countdown voice to go with it.
                            "Hey you done?!?! Your stinkin' up the pods!"

Comment

Theres another reason. sitting in the pod gets you kill assists AND you don't get kicked for being inactive!

Comment

Working...
                              X