Titan Defense Gold + Titan Commander Ribbon in the same round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan Defense Gold + Titan Commander Ribbon in the same round

While going after the Titan Commander Ribbon, I managed to get the Titan Defense Gold badge in the same round. Wasn't *trying* to get it (it's one of those that just happens).

I've got a screen shot at home showing the accomplishment.

Just bragging a little

Congrats, I've been trying for it for a while now.

I still need the 30 defence bonus, managed 28 the other day. I need to do the titan attack, I have the time requirements, so if I get 30 titan attack bonus I'll get the bronze, silver and gold in one round.

Comment

Try Timeless titan servers especially the Suez one. Its ff off so apms and rdx are everywhere but if your persistant you should get the medals/badges.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
        Try Timeless titan servers especially the Suez one. Its ff off so apms and rdx are everywhere but if your persistant you should get the medals/badges.
        As matter of fact, that's where I got the ribbon and badge I talked about above.

(I think...)

Comment

Is Titan movement enabled? If it is I'll try it out. Do you have a link to the website (I'll try googling in a minute) so I can see the rules before joining? Don't want to break any.

EDIT: I found it... http://timelessgaming.com . UK might be a bad ping for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Porthos
            Is Titan movement enabled? If it is I'll try it out. Do you have a link to the website (I'll try googling in a minute) so I can see the rules before joining? Don't want to break any.

EDIT: I found it... http://timelessgaming.com . UK might be a bad ping for me.
            Yes, Titan movement is allowed on the Timeless servers (which is always nice... and hard to find any more)...

Comment

I also got my Titan Defence Gold whilst being commander.

Lol i was trying to knife vinc3nt (top 100) the other day, the server was only half full (bout 6v6) i got 5 titan defence pins just trying to knife him lol

Comment

For ballaace.. I kicked Doc who was playing commander and using the gunship. he respawned and went into a corridor. I was so tempted to come and tell you lol.

On anoher note I got my defense and my attack on official UK EA servers before they were scrapped. FF ON so it was damned hard work

Comment

For ballaace.. I kicked Doc who was playing commander and using the gunship. he respawned and went into a corridor. I was so tempted to come and tell you lol.

On anoher note I got my defense and my attack on official UK EA servers before they were scrapped. FF ON so it was damned hard work
                  Yea titan attack was hard to get, especially with pc's likes ours mate lol

Yea titan attack was hard to get, especially with pc's likes ours mate lol

Comment

LOL yup. Should get an upgrade in a day or two.

At the time my PC was pretty hot for BF2142. Its about a year and a half old now so its well out of date

Comment

Working...
                    X