One Man Army - by SirSmoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Man Army - by SirSmoke

Watch my Ganz rooftop killing spree. Mowing down enemy infantry from top of the roof is really satisfiing. Few songs to tune the mood. 157 kills included, no water baffaloos killed! Unfortunately during the process of making I lost all data, so lets call this a dirty version . Feel free to left any comments!

google vid:

All I can say is...GET SOME! GET SOME MOTHERS!

Lol. Nice vid, but the quality sucks.

Comment

omg evil roof camper i hate them anyway the beginning was quite fun xd

Comment

Originally posted by BallaAce
        All I can say is...GET SOME! GET SOME MOTHERS!

Lol. Nice vid, but the quality sucks.
        iam uploading the file this evening, but if you guys know any good hosting site...fileplanet seems getting rid of my files, even they are heavily downloaded

Comment

why wud fileplanet remove i thought only filefront wud do that xd
          btw evil roof campzor :P

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter View Post
            why wud fileplanet remove i thought only filefront wud do that xd
            btw evil roof campzor :P
            hoops, my fault, iits filefront . btw there is ladder you can go roof too :laugh:

Comment

rofl om*g.what is interesting on top roof !!! GLITCHING !!!.THis make only no skill players to get some kills because on the ground they are still dead. :shakehead: teach fight as real man with balls.:thatsbad:

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez.mirek View Post
                rofl om*g.what is interesting on top roof !!! GLITCHING !!!.THis make only no skill players to get some kills because on the ground they are still dead. :shakehead: teach fight as real man with balls.:thatsbad:
                Smoke has aleready written that he was doing that to relax you a-hole. But your stupidity is so bad that you would never understand that.

PS: I know that you have in you sig that you english is bad but Iam just cant stop laughing at this:

teach fight as real man with balls

Its not TEACH for god sake... you used that word before and I just couldnt believe my eyes :laugh:
                Guess PC translator isnt that good is it?:yay:

PPS: I dont think that no skill player would even hit anything.. its quite long range... so think twice before you post such crap

Comment

Originally posted by ramirez.mirek View Post
                  well I assure you that, iam able to get kills without rooftops. As I said, mowing down those unsuspecting poor soldiers IS really satisfying. The quality of any player goes with his aim, movement abilty,. awarness of his surroundings, and positioning. In my vid you can see all of those skills in practice. Now iam going to quote official news about the new patch changes: "- Further fix to prevent "pod surfing". Note that some pod movement will still be possible and is an intended gameplay mechanic to allow the player to have some small choice of landing site and to access rooftops"

As you can clearly see, there is no mention about being on the roof is glitching. Surfpoding across to map, is in my eyes glitching, on the other hand, placing cleverly SLSB to get the acces on the roof top is smart tactic. So ramirez.mirek why dont you LEARN how to be a real man by adapt and overcome??? And for god sake go back to the school and finally learn the difference between learn and teach words!!!

PS: ramirez, you talk the talk, but you cant walk the walk, I clearly remember when you were member of my clan, we were playing an important ESL match, and as you were getting pawned, you rather disconnected than finish the match with your fellow mates. We had no chance one man down you know. This is your way how to show you got guts hm? You are pathetic so why dont you finally disapear on northern pole or somewhere???

Comment

btw you said something about stairs? where i never saw them.... screenie?

Comment

Originally posted by dtneter
                      btw you said something about stairs? where i never saw them.... screenie?
                      it was joke, there is no ladder

Comment

hrhrhrhrhrhr you can kill people from a roof. Your good. HRHRHRHRH.

Comment

o man a ganz on a rootop, thats like nuclear icbms being fired from a satelite in space

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                            o man a ganz on a rootop, thats like nuclear icbms being fired from a satelite in space
                            o man ganz on a rooftop what should I do??? omg cant compute must whine!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X