Greatest feeling after.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest feeling after...

...going AFK for 10 secs, then coming back and see someone who see's that I am afk and is coming to take my tags. Just as he gets close enough to try, I move to the side and take his tags instead.

Comment

... running for an apc, then i saw an enemy run towards it trust my sprint to run out so keep running at pace. He got in and went to drive over me. I ducked and took out my rdx placed 2 on the bottom went to blow them when i see he bailed out. hit E quikly got in a mortered him LOL. also on CsA i sole'ed a walker which was pretty cool

Comment

Destroying a walker head on.
        I was sneaking behind it to RDX its legs,But suddenly it sees me.
        It tries to run,I chase it and manage to land 2 RDX,I blow them,He turns around,I sprint into a railgun and shoot...he dies.

Comment

WOOO!! im Brig General
          with help from the valorous unit ribbon

2 Great feelings

Comment

I like that feeling where yo and a few other players not even in a squad defend a flag that the enemy advance ha spassed and now you are surrunded and are under constant atatck from all direction and you manage to never let go of that flag.

Comment

i love seeing two engys threaten to knife each other because neither would sit in a nearly-destroyed titan gun so that the other could repar it for points.

Comment

Storming a roof at Camp G at harbour and clarking an entire squad off one by one as they try to see whos taking em out

One of my best moments was seeing this line of about 8 guys running up towards me but thankfully none saw me so i move to the right and run all the way past them and quickly start knifing them all one by one from the back
                got me 7 knife kills before the leader saw he had no squad :P

also they BEST moment iv had would have to be spawning at my base at Tunis and seeing this packed jeep coming to roadkill me.. I sidestep it, but one of them jumps out to try shoot me but i kill him instead, jeep comes around for a second attempt at roadkilling but i dive out of the way and it zooms off the edge into the water... best thing was that one of the guys trying to out-swim my bullets was a guildy

I loled so very hard xD

Comment

Originally posted by dontsh000t
                  i love seeing two engys threaten to knife each other because neither would sit in a nearly-destroyed titan gun so that the other could repar it for points.
                  Lmao. I've never seen that, but it sure does sound funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ExTeenageRebel
                    Hearing a blade being unsheathed and turning around to kill the knifer before he gets me. "Oh no you don't!"
                    Still the best feeling in the world!!
                    Killing a knifer or getting a new set of dog tags. Especially after a long stalk...

Comment

Another one for me happened in a match set on minsk.

My clan were up by 50 ticks but the enemy had capped the base where all of our vehicles were. They were slowly making their way towards us lobbing pk's and firing whilst on the move, we couldn't get a decent shot at them.

I picked up the buggy that was close to us, drove round the corner as the two enemies started to decent a small bank. I drove the FAV right off the bank and took both their heads off with the flying FAV

ME and my teammates laughed so hard, especially when i rounded the corner and got blown up by a friendly APM

Comment

Originally posted by AutoFodder
                        Another one for me happened in a match set on minsk.

My clan were up by 50 ticks but the enemy had capped the base where all of our vehicles were. They were slowly making their way towards us lobbing pk's and firing whilst on the move, we couldn't get a decent shot at them.

I picked up the buggy that was close to us, drove round the corner as the two enemies started to decent a small bank. I drove the FAV right off the bank and took both their heads off with the flying FAV

ME and my teammates laughed so hard, especially when i rounded the corner and got blown up by a friendly APM
                        Haha, wow. That's hilarious! Also, the way you told the story was great. Adding the main details at the end. I'd think a normal person would say they got taken out by the APM the first time they mentioned they went around a corner. You seem like you'd be a good writer.

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp
                          Lmao. I've never seen that, but it sure does sound funny.
                          it sure is funny to see engy battles in the titan on a tard server. you sometimes see people "pushing" each other around and releasing rockets just because they "stole" the repair point =D
                          who needs movies and reality shows when you have this? ^^

Comment

Working...
                          X