No announcement yet.

Greatest feeling after.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podding to the back of your own titan and cleaning 5-6 guys out of the core from behind with the clark.

The biggest adrenaline rush though would have to be chasing a clanmate/buddy who doesn't know you're there for 150-200m with your knife out. Never knowing if he is going to hear you or turn and see you, finally catching him and taking his tags. (Especially fun when you are on TeamSpeak with them and hearing them when you knife them)

Comment

Out-sniping an enemy sniper who'd been owning me the whole game...

Went out about 300m from him on Port Bavaria, the guy must not have known about bullet drop because I kept seeing sparks fly up from his shots going low. Landed a headshot on the third shot (had to figure out drop myself/no Gruber that time). So gratifying. He was so mad... it was hilarious. Turns out the guy I thought was a pro could only snipe <100m, lol!

Comment

got my BG by getting a 31-0 streak with a tank for armor gold. Have become a bit of a tank whore now, its fantastic firing off a zoomed shot that is almost out of visible range and getting a kill.

Only think i hate is half decent walker pilots or gunships with a TV missile guy in them, no chance. Although taking on most normal gunship pilots is mega fun as most of them hover too much and come within cannon range

Comment

Originally posted by Skates View Post
          Podding to the back of your own titan and cleaning 5-6 guys out of the core from behind with the clark.

The biggest adrenaline rush though would have to be chasing a clanmate/buddy who doesn't know you're there for 150-200m with your knife out. Never knowing if he is going to hear you or turn and see you, finally catching him and taking his tags. (Especially fun when you are on TeamSpeak with them and hearing them when you knife them)
          On camp Gib i was up on the cat walk near toll and i was following some guy with my knife out and his nametag comes up when the center of the screen passes over him and ZOMG!!11!1one!11! its {_PFPN_} Naked_Gamer (#1 in my country at the time) and i followed him for what felt like forever and then BAM i get his tags and screeny em

best feeling in my time playing 2142

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
            when i eventually knife skunk_2142 without being kicked or banned from his server as i approach his home base to get him
            Lol, he doesn't even play anymore, wish I had the game when the Skunk craze was going on.

Mine would have to be when I knifed KAIN and Epox accidentally in a row and everyone started writing :0 smiles in chat

Comment

Playing as sniper, getting 9 good headshots in a row and you think like "oh man so close to getting that damn pin!" 3 seconds before you spawn a guy walks into one of you're APM's and BOOM! Distinguished Combat Efficiency Pin

Shooting down gunships with the pilum at long range. Or infantry kills with pilum. Pilum is always fun when I think again.

Comment

When someone actually manages to kill me, as it reminds me am not immortal lol

Comment

One of my best moments was the other day, I usually whore the Clark on Titan but I decided on a bit of a change and went medic on Camp G.

I was PAC and managed to get right up to the first flag, as I round the crates, there's a whole squad there and me on my lonesome.

I open up with my Krylov and take 3 of them down, (after the first went down they started returning fire), ran out of ammo switched to pistol and took a fourth one down, have a half second gap where I get the chance to drop a medikit before another guy starts running at me, whip the pistol out and take him down to, another guy just behind him sprints at me I'm out of ammo for the pistol too, switch to knife rush to meet him and take his tags. Turn around and get mowed down by a Ganz.

Although I got killed it was such a rush taking down so many people in such a short time span. Never got the chance to reload any of my weapons.

EDIT: Got the whole thing on battle recorder is there anyway of turning this into a movie I can watch without 2142?

Comment

Originally posted by RMcLeod
                    EDIT: Got the whole thing on battle recorder is there anyway of turning this into a movie I can watch without 2142?
                    Battle Director from the Sir. Community.

The Sir. Community (Filming)

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
                      Well, I didn't know you could just totally make stuff up.... In that case, it was the time I had a threesome with Shania and Keira.... :nod: Man that was the *Best!!!*
                      Uhh... explain?

BTW all of those things i listed WOULD be my greatest achievement, i havent yet achieved any of those yet.

Comment

Mine would be knifing the top 17 on the leaderboard atm.... This feeling will soon be replaced my knifing the top 100 players on the board, Im currently sitting on 93

Comment

Originally posted by Skates
                          Battle Director from the Sir. Community.

The Sir. Community (Filming)
                          Cheers Mate!

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
                            Uhh... explain?

BTW all of those things i listed WOULD be my greatest achievement, i havent yet achieved any of those yet.
                            Sigh... The intended humor was in the idea that I am as likely to score *my* big event as you are to see someone get a decay rank without being a stat-padder or cheat. But, since I had to explain it, it must have only been funny to me.

That's o.k. though- The voices often say things that are funny only to me, so I'm used to getting those odd looks from people...

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel
                              When someone actually manages to kill me, as it reminds me am not immortal lol
                              Baur'd you two or three times Sunday, and you Krylov'd me back two or three times too (Well impressed you didn't Voss me )

Comment

Just killed 1 walker, 2 tanks and an apc at the same time with just my own walker (ended the round on 54-4)

Then the next round I had a clark-fest on carebear and tripled the second best guys kill-count, whilst only dying twice

Damn that felt great

Comment

Working...
                                X