Greatest feeling after.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greatest feeling after.....

Just wondering what your greatest accomplishment (or will be) in bf 2142..anything

And the one thing that when you destroy it you feel really really good.

like for me: 1. When i become a Brig Gen. 2. When i shoot down a really fast moving gunship with the SAAW

when i eventually knife skunk_2142 without being kicked or banned from his server as i approach his home base to get him

Comment

I really love Clarking it up on Titan defense; It makes me feel good.

I also really love being a walker driver when a gunship engages me. It is so rewarding to switch to AA and bring it down. I'm sure that all my neighbors know when it happens too because I'm pretty vocal about it... :yay:

I forgot to add shooting down aircraft with the tank cannon is pretty rewarding, too.

Comment

I love the walker now that I know how to use it decently. Killing infantry, meh. But when I get a nice streak going, multiple tanks coming after me, kill a gunship or two, outthink a few crafty *skilled* engy's with their Pilums and mines... That's a real frickin' rush. I was up to like 22-1 stomping around Minsk the other day, taking out all comers, when I hopped out to repair with the coast apparently clear... on top of the world... Next thing I know I'm flying thru the air, dead from a long-range tank shot from a guy who had been stalking me looking for an opportunity. D'oh!!
        LOL

A good Clark streak is up there too. Tankbusting with the pilum- always fun.

Here's a good one: Lose the gunship duel, parachute to safety. Victorious gunship circles, and comes in slowly, gloating, savoring the taste of imminent murder of the helpless grounded pilot... "What's he doing? Oh CR-" as an AT missile plows through the canopy, blasting the cocky bastard and his lacky gunner into oblivion. Mua hah hah hah! Good times.

Comment

Getting best in round only using the Zeller in Titan mode. I've only done this once, but it was one hell of a round and a great feeling at the end.

Comment

Wiping out an entire squad of clan members trying to sneak their way through to a flag cap. (I'm still an independent)

Killing a recon while taking his flag/silo, swapping kits real quick to check for goodies and having him spawn and run up to me for revenge only to die to his own APM.

Hearing a blade being unsheathed and turning around to kill the knifer before he gets me. "Oh no you don't!"

Distinguished Combat Pins!

Comment

Man, this is a tough question.

I think overall being sneaky about stuff. Like;

Hiding your motion mines so everyone runs into them.
              Placing that APM just right so people run into them.
              Slipping around the backway to take that flag while the entire enemy is up front.
              Placing RDX on the silos so when people ram their vehicles up against them, you can see the explosion from the titan.
              An entire squad passing you by as you wait in a corner, only to take them down in reverse order of them passing you.

GREAT TIMES! :yay:

Now I gotta go play.

Crunch
              Twitter: @CptainCrunch
              Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

I just had to be an idiot and get the clark as the last unlock, i regret that sooooo much.

It's also kinda funny when you lay down motion mines and then fly away in a transport then like 4 minutes later and im still alive, it says i kill someone with them, i just makes me laugh a bit for that. Oh and using the Zeller on Camp G. and getting the best score compared to all the assault guys out there.

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch
                  Man, this is a tough question.

I think overall being sneaky about stuff. Like;

Hiding your motion mines so everyone runs into them.
                  Placing that APM just right so people run into them.
                  Slipping around the backway to take that flag while the entire enemy is up front.
                  Placing RDX on the silos so when people ram their vehicles up against them, you can see the explosion from the titan.
                  An entire squad passing you by as you wait in a corner, only to take them down in reverse order of them passing you.

GREAT TIMES! :yay:

Now I gotta go play.

Crunch
                  I don't enjoy placing mines unless I'm there to see the boom and to see there reaction. As for that hiding in a corner bit and then wiping out the squad, I did this once in CS:S. Took out the whole opposing force with a CMP90, every last one (and I suck at CS:S). Great feeling.

I like the sneaking about stuff in BF2142 and knifing the unsuspecting.

Comment

scoring my 1 and only Air-to-Air TV missile kill.

getting the gunship gold.

killing gunships out of the skies with my pilum.

holding off waves of attacks on your silo by yourself, especially with the SMG.

Comment

Originally posted by Minmaster
                      scoring my 1 and only Air-to-Air TV missile kill.

getting the gunship gold.

killing gunships out of the skies with my pilum.

holding off waves of attacks on your silo by yourself, especially with the SMG.
                      That SMG is one of the best guns you can have on Titan mode, i had 35+ kills with it before in one round, while defending titan, but too bad i didnt have the amount of hours needed for my gold badge.

3. Getting all GOLD badges
                      2. Getting all my clan members' dog tags.
                      1. Getting a top officer rank WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!! statpadding, cheating, hacking, glitching, going into K&P servers, etc.

Comment

Diving into the midst of an enemy squad and knifing them ALL. You should see the reactions. Guns start firing randomly - people scream for medics, you need to sidestep defibs... It's pretty intense.

That, killing knifers who sneak up behind you and working with a good squad.

Comment

actually making it to Brig. Gen.

Comment

I finally got one of my biggies the other night. I shot down a gunship, with a pilum, from the side of a transport, while both were moving "OMG NO FRAPS! ****!" The gunship was fairly close, but the 4 guys in the transport with me loved it.

The one I've always wanted to do and get on video, is to hit a gunship with the pilum, have the pilot jump out, and them pilum him as he floats down in his parachute. I've came close a few times, but never managed to get one in a chute yet.

Comment

Originally posted by rbevan59
                              1. Getting a top officer rank WITHOUT!!!!!!!!!! statpadding, cheating, hacking, glitching, going into K&P servers, etc.
                              Well, I didn't know you could just totally make stuff up.... In that case, it was the time I had a threesome with Shania and Keira.... :nod: Man that was the *Best!!!*

Comment

Working...
                              X