RDX shotgun change?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RDX shotgun change?

I was wondering how many of you felt about this change (especially us engineers). If you dont know the shotgun can now detonate APM, RDX, and Motion Mines. To me support already has enough tools and gadets to counter many classes and now they get one more. Maybe if they increase the amount of MM's and stuff we carry it might be ok but I for one don't like this change.

edit
    Sorry I may have jump the gun. It just says RDX shotgun and doesnt mention the clark so if it did stay like that I would be fine with it.

sweet, but still may not be enough for anyone to actually use them. I will never use anything else but the Sentry and the IDS. I have a lot of kills with that Sentry and the IDS is invaluable for me as well as the squad/team.

Comment

Have you ever seen the rdx shotgun in action? Nope not me. So this is to buff one weapon not the whole class. Besides it takes at least 2 shots for 1 mine so yeah I think it's balanced.

Comment

rdx shotgun is extremely fun to use lol I LOVE lobbing a few tennisballs of d00m above a sniper or into a chokepoint :P

my only annoyance is the EXTREMELY slow rate of fire and how EXTREMELY inacurate it is and its ****ing recoil....

im already the #1 clarker in in New Zealand in only 2 months :P

Im thinking about going full time with the rdx shotgun

nothing feels as humiliating as getting killed by glowing cheesy poohfs hahaha

all out rdx/ids/clark for me

Comment

It says in the change notes its minimum 2 shots to detonate.

Comment

I'm #26 in the world with the RDX Shotty, I welcome the change with open arms

Comment

Against my original dislike with this unlock, it really is a hoot on Titan Defense. I'll use this when someone else has got the IDS up, along with the Sentry for the long corridors or vent clearing. Safer to clear vents then Frags on FF On servers.

And yes, I do get a warm-fuzzy when I tag someone with it. I mean, seriously... it's glowing, it's hissing, and it has friends... what are you thinking??? "Gosh.. I hope this thing is friendly?!?!?!"

Comment

I like this change, gives my RDX shotty more versatility. I actually use it a lot lol

Comment

Originally posted by n3cr0m4nc3r
                  And yes, I do get a warm-fuzzy when I tag someone with it. I mean, seriously... it's glowing, it's hissing, and it has friends... what are you thinking??? "Gosh.. I hope this thing is friendly?!?!?!"
                  And....if it sticks to a wall or other vertical surface, it drips. I don't think anyone standing there needs anymore clues that this is not something you want to hang around by.'

Can't wait to start breaking through corridor defenses. :yay:

Comment

I like it. its going to be a good tool for taking the titan down. takes out apm and rdx, think about it. Its not for killing it for cleaning up the junk in the vents and down the corridors. There always 4 or 5 ids in the titan anyways.

Comment

When i first heard about the rdx shotgun i was like so this is gonna be a magazine replacement for the clarck so you actually shoot rdx things (one single stick out of the 3 :P) but hey this is even better only if they change its firerate and recoil too.

Comment

It'll still be the b****** child of the support class. It'll be awesome for titan assaults, for defusing the almost inevitable explosives spam in hallways, but it'll still be a crummy weapon.

Comment

I've never used the RDX shotgun, so I don't know how effective it is, but I've walked directly up to freindly fire sticking to a wall before I realized what it was, a direct blast from about 3 meters didn't even drop me to half health, I've never been killed by that weapon as far as I know, at least that wasn't incedental because I was already about 90% dead.

It's a pretty silly weapon, not even as powerful as grenades.

Comment

Working...
                          X