stat padding squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stat padding squad

just played in virtual hunters squad server, and they was all stat padding.
    i wondered where everyone was and why we were loosing so bad, they was under the bridge on suez getting loads of knife and c4 kills.
    i took loads of SS and killed a few then got banned to make room for an admin? lol it was half full. i went on their TS and said i was posting the SS to ea. one said go on then.

lame german cheat squad avoid that server.

im glad you know that page exists. i have allready been there, done that and reported them to EA. but thanks anyway.
    i posted this as a public shaming of that squad, thats prolly worse than any EA report will do.

Comment

thanks for the heads up matey... watch all the whinge bags come flying :laugh:

Comment

Stand Up Post

Originally posted by tuco
        im glad you know that page exists. i have allready been there, done that and reported them to EA. but thanks anyway.
        i posted this as a public shaming of that squad, thats prolly worse than any EA report will do.
        At least there of some people left that will expose the vermin. Nice job TUCO!

Comment

It would be so easy fix these problems if EA and Dice had the brains to implement a few simple fixes in the 1.4 patch, like unrevivable TK, much more time to repair/heal after team damage, much larger penalty in TK, to name a few. I suspect many wanna-be generals would be forced to either play fair or get out of this game.

Comment

Originally posted by MohicanGR
            It would be so easy fix these problems if EA and Dice had the brains to implement a few simple fixes in the 1.4 patch, like unrevivable TK, much more time to repair/heal after team damage, much larger penalty in TK, to name a few. I suspect many wanna-be generals would be forced to either play fair or get out of this game.
            They don't TK, then revive. You don't understand how it works.

Comment

Working...
            X