Straight from the horses mouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight from the horses mouth

- Further fix to prevent "pod surfing". Note that some pod movement will still be possible and is an intended gameplay mechanic to allow the player to have some small choice of landing site and to access rooftops
    Beta 2 changelog.

Now stop bitching about people on rooftops.

To give this thread life, lets talk about how absurd it is to not only have one months-long beta for a patch, but a second beta that lasts a week.

Go

Seems to me like they are taking care of business. What's to talk about? They are making sure the changes they made don't affect anything else and that doesn't take a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by sonicpixel
      Seems to me like they are taking care of business. What's to talk about? They are making sure the changes they made don't affect anything else and that doesn't take a long time.
      I agree. Imagine how much worse it would be if there was a flaw created when they changed things after the first beta that wasn't found before general release.

The thing to do now is cross your fingers that there are no further problems found in this second beta stage and that it is released soon.

Comment

why do people feel the need to create a new thread, to say something that's been said three times in another thread today, a thread that's still on the front page right up near the top?

Comment

Because I can.

Oh yeah, and nice point Skates. Forgot this is EA, and they always seem to somehow accidentally code in something that crashes my computer, wipes my hard drive, and rapes my family.

Comment

From the horses mouth?

Neeiiiighhh surely not.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
              From the horses mouth?

Neeiiiighhh surely not.
              Its in the change log straight from DICE. Look on the front patch of this very site.

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr
                Because I can.

Oh yeah, and nice point Skates. Forgot this is EA, and they always seem to somehow accidentally code in something that crashes my computer, wipes my hard drive, and rapes my family.
                I can just see them, everything is done and ready to be rolled out to the general public when some coder thinks, "I'll just throw this little line in here to make it a little better, it can't hurt anything."

Later that day, the patch is being installed on everyones computers when suddenly..........
                :wall::cussing::censored::censored::cussing::ar15: DICE!!!!

Comment

(It was a VERY bad joke)

Sorry my bad lol

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                    (It was a VERY bad joke)

Sorry my bad lol
                    Oh.

Bleh, re-reading that, how did I miss it?

Comment

Originally posted by raidyr View Post
                      Beta 2 changelog.

Now stop bitching about people on rooftops.

To give this thread life, lets talk about how absurd it is to not only have one months-long beta for a patch, but a second beta that lasts a week.

Go
                      LOL you still will have people crying about it and saying it is a exploit :shakehead: If not their will be something else to cry about:laugh:

Comment

I hear there is an exploit in patch 1.4 that if you shoot the enemy... they die.

Comment

Uhh....maybe all our Dice/EA madness threads were actually paid attention by them, and they decided to do what good companies do and listen to us...the gamers....who buy their games....who make them survive as a company

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin-Elite View Post
                            Uhh....maybe all our Dice/EA madness threads were actually paid attention by them, and they decided to do what good companies do and listen to us...the gamers....who buy their games....who make them survive as a company
                            EA doesn't need the Battlefield franchise. That much is clear.

Comment

Off topic question: If i go to the beta patch and want to go back to 1.25, do i just run 1.25?

Comment

Working...
                              X