Titan AA Kills Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Titan AA Kills Error

Anyone noticed this before? I searched the threads but couldn't find anything. Check out the kills I "racked" up. TBH, I only got 8 kills, but I have noticed the numbers have been wrong each time this is my best vehicle. It's wrong for both teams apparently.

Go ahead, call me a H4X....:shock:

theres 2 threads on this, not worth digging for though

Comment

Gee, thanks.

Comment

you wont have recieved the points for those kills anyway so dont get all excited Ive seen this bug loads of times;not sure what causes it though..

Comment

Yeah, I know I don't recieve the points. Hell, that's more kills than I have total. I just thought it was funny.

Comment

It shows the damage you did, not the kills.

Comment

What that is showing is the amount of kills the titan occupants did. This would be how many eneimies were killed inside, how many kills the titan guns made in total.

Comment

Originally posted by Howpathetic View Post
                What that is showing is the amount of kills the titan occupants did. This would be how many eneimies were killed inside, how many kills the titan guns made in total.
                I'm not too sure about that, but I could be wrong. The highest kills by a player that round was 60 (titan gun F3 position whore, I was AA whoring it:laugh and if everyone got 60 kills it would take 41 people to even touch 2500, and the SS shows 2548 just by me. I hit tab at the end of the round and took a SS, I suppose I could total up all the kills and try to figure out if it is totaling kills somehow. It doesn't bug me, I'm just curious.

I have only started noticing this glitch a couple of days ago, so I guess I'm behind the curve?

Comment

ok, but your forgeting that it counts kill assists as well. If you shoot/partially injure someone and someone else shoots the same person but does not kill them, and the 3rd person kills them, three points(kill damage assist) are given out. I rember talking to EA about this, and this is how they explained it to me.

I have noticed this before several months ago, the longer the game is the higher the number is, the shorter the game the lower the number is, its actaully points not kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Howpathetic
                    ok, but your forgeting that it counts kill assists as well. If you shoot/partially injure someone and someone else shoots the same person but does not kill them, and the 3rd person kills them, three points(kill damage assist) are given out. I rember talking to EA about this, and this is how they explained it to me.

I have noticed this before several months ago, the longer the game is the higher the number is, the shorter the game the lower the number is, its actaully points not kills.
                    Ah, I get it now. That makes sense to me. I wonder if this elusive patch is going to address it? Doesn't seem that bad though.

Thanks for clarifying!

Comment

Working...
                    X