a stupid question..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a stupid question..

I know this is going to be very laughable to most of you, and a really dumb question. But i guess im dumb because i don't know the answer..

What exactly is a stat padder? And how does someone stat pad?

I hear the term all the time but haven't found out what it actually means or how someone does it..

Its when you get your stats in an illegal way.

Comment

they pad their stats, ie some guys on oppo teams meet up and knife one another while others revive them, they get good looking stats and awards. they are tons of other nooby and naff stuff like that. just look at the leader board the top two got more points in a week than i did in 3 months, and i play every day.

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
        they pad their stats, ie some guys on oppo teams meet up and knife one another while others revive them, they get good looking stats and awards. they are tons of other nooby and naff stuff like that. just look at the leader board the top two got more points in a week than i did in 3 months, and i play every day.

Maybe they're just better then you?
        and me...
        and virtually everyone else on the planet.
        I'm proud of my postion 3500th in the world, or there abouts.
        I got there by hard and honest work. Sure some are much better players but alot like to pad.

Comment

and maybee they're not, in fact they suck bad at playing this game.

Comment

Don't get stat padding confused with Whoring though. Whoring is where you take a lazy legitimate game play action to gain points. Repairing or sitting in gun turrets all the time on titans for example. Or always being in the APC on Fall of Berlin map.. Rushing around reviving people and not much else, rushing around and resupplying everyone without much else. That sort of thing.

All these things are OK but some would say not worthy.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy View Post
              Rushing around reviving people and not much else, rushing around and resupplying everyone without much else. That sort of thing.

All these things are OK but some would say not worthy.

Eh, to each their own, but frankly a good medic would not be in the front lines dying anyway. Healing and reviving is the job of a medic, even if you consider it whoring. Same goes for a support personnel. Frankly a good medic/support is fantastic to have in/near a squad, esp if they monitor the HUD and quickly move to soldiers in need.

Comment

I saw a picture in another thread of a screenshot of an ingame scoreboard and 2 guys had like 2000 teampoints and 0 deaths/kills

while everyone else was normal.

Comment

Originally posted by zariok
                  Eh, to each their own, but frankly a good medic would not be in the front lines dying anyway. Healing and reviving is the job of a medic, even if you consider it whoring. Same goes for a support personnel. Frankly a good medic/support is fantastic to have in/near a squad, esp if they monitor the HUD and quickly move to soldiers in need.

I am mentioning whoring. I whore all I can. I am nearly 50 ... have a second rate pc and am usually drunk in the veneings or have my 2 year old sitting on my lap when I play.

Its a way of life for me lol.
                  I whore titan guns or the hoff during day when I child mind
                  and in the veneing voss whore with my rez machine.

Sorry slightly dyslexic. Get words round the wrong way when i type

Comment

Lolshhh.

Just one question cat', why wait until the evenings?

:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X