Sudnik

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sudnik

Yesterday while driving my apc, in route to silo 3 (Sidi) I'm hit hard by a gunship.

I jumped out before it blew, turned to face the gunship that had turned around to finish me off and promtly guided my round into his windshield from about, I dunno lets say 75 meters to be safe. Both the pilot and the gunner went down in a ball of flames. Kewl.

Here's the thing though. This guy, double tap or dbl.tap, writes in text...."bye bye nikki, the Sudnik does'nt fly that way......"

I thought to myself okay maybe he's complimenting me and is gonna come looking for me. kewl....whatever.... Ill be ready for him, I shoot these things down all the time with my trusty, stock weapon. Then I realize what this guy is saying. Somhow, he thinks Im cheating!.

So I put a question mark in text for him to see and he repeats himself. "Nikki the Sudnik does'nt shoot like that. Bye bye." It went somthing like that.

The next thing you know Im kicked!:yay: What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Anyway whatever, screw him and his server. But for the record the stock, Sudnik and the Michell happen to be underated.

Originally posted by onehitah
    Yesterday while driving my apc, in route to silo 3 (Sidi) I'm hit hard by a gunship.

I jumped out before it blew, turned to face the gunship that had turned around to finish me off and promtly guided my round into his windshield from about, I dunno lets say 75 meters to be safe. Both the pilot and the gunner went down in a ball of flames. Kewl.

Here's the thing though. This guy, double tap or dbl.tap, writes in text...."bye bye nikki, the Sudnik does'nt fly that way......"

I thought to myself okay maybe he's complimenting me and is gonna come looking for me. kewl....whatever.... Ill be ready for him, I shoot these things down all the time with my trusty, stock weapon. Then I realize what this guy is saying. Somhow, he thinks Im cheating!.

So I put a question mark in text for him to see and he repeats himself. "Nikki the Sudnik does'nt shoot like that. Bye bye." It went somthing like that.

The next thing you know Im kicked!:yay: What the hell is wrong with this guy?

Anyway whatever, screw him and his server. But for the record the stock, Sudnik and the Michell happen to be underated.
    There are several people with negative experiences on that server who have posted here. The dbl.tap sounds like a right ****. Don't look back

Why don't you get the BR, fraps it then post it on their forum lol

Comment

...sounds like others have had experiences with this guy... I dont remember what server it was I just remember his name.

But yeah no biggy I guess. Was first time being kicked from a server cause the guy thought i was cheating but it sounds like I should'nt take it as compliment comming from him. Freakin douche.

Comment

well your right, the defaults are highly under rated.

Comment

Just checkout this thread.

Just stay away, unless you want his tags.

Comment

Never mind the dumb admin. I always use the default rockets as I have not unlocked the Pilum. I find them to be quite efficient. I love their guidance capabilities. Active Defense doesn't seem to matter because most people don't raise it anyways.

Comment

As much as I like the pilum for close-quarters armor killing, I have gone back to often running with the default guided rockets as a compromise- Gives me better capability vs. moving targets like aircraft, and still lets me be useful vs. armor (unlike the SAAW) On some maps, like Suez conquest, it's right handy.

Comment

i use the defaults and never use the pilum. the pilock gun i call it, accurate as a bottle rocket.
                i take out snipes at distance with my mitchell, and knobjockys (gunship pilots).
                and i love whacking tanks from over crests of hills.

Comment

Yea, you can make the rockets corkscrew if you have a sensitive enough mouse. Sounds like he doesnt know how to guide the rockets.

Crunch
                  Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                  Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

yeah you'd "think" being an admin, they'd know certain things like that. But all I did was guide it, like I do all the time, into his gunship. And he got all pissy...poor thing. I will say though, I've had people ask me how well it works for armor after seeing me guide it into a gunship or a transport and I answer.....works very well ; ) They tend to think Im using the SAAW. hehe

Also, I gotta say the little SMG we have (you gotta have the extra rounds/NS), is fantastic. I pretty much load out every game with Mines and Bait too. I find this to be a devastating combo when attacking or defending a titan. With all the claymores and RDX laying around that mm bait comes in real handy. And once you've broken through their D, a nice, Mitchell or Sudnik round, makes for a nasty little suprise when its headed at their face... Anyway, Ill quit rambling. I just love the engie class.

Comment

Originally posted by onehitah
                      yeah you'd "think" being an admin, they'd know certain things like that. But all I did was guide it, like I do all the time, into his gunship. And he got all pissy...poor thing. I will say though, I've had people ask me how well it works for armor after seeing me guide it into a gunship or a transport and I answer.....works very well ; ) They tend to think Im using the SAAW. hehe
                      You make the mistake that all admins have common sense and arent children. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                      X