Question About Recording Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Recording Movies

I was looking to get interested in making movies for Battlefield 2142. I have seen Fraps and GD Cam but they both cost money. I was wondering if there is any free alternative that is just as capable for recording movies for 2142?

Thanks!

You can always get the trial version and crop out the watermark, or you can get BattleDirector. The latter will let you render high quality footage but will take a lot more time than recording with fraps. Don't use game cam.. punkbuster kicks for it

Comment

The watermark isn't what bothers me, it's just that you can only record for 30 seconds. Ah well, I might as well just buy Fraps. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Well what kind of movie are you going to make? A frag video or a machinima movie?

Comment

I am most likely going to be making a frag movie.

Comment

you could ask sum1 who has the full version of fraps for their login and password at frps.com so u can download the full version 2 ur PC 4 free(if u can get sum1 who trust you that much)

hey have u used the trial version of fraps before? I can send you the full version

Comment

Maybe Taksi? http://taksi.sourceforge.net/

Open source version on fraps, no FPS counter though.

Comment

Working...
              X