Fastest Patch Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fastest Patch Download

I had to reinstall battlefield 2142 to get things running smooth, but i usually used EA Link to get the patch....but since i can't do that, what is a good site to get it where i can download it decently fast.?

You should still be able to use EA Downloader. My patches show up, or are you boycotting them?

Comment

Download Gameshadow. It will tell u if any of your games need patching and u can download the patches with just 1 click. http://www.gameshadow.com/download.asp

Comment

Porthos i ain't boycotting but i my mind kinda is, but yea where would it show on EA download manager, like right when you turn it on it should be there?

Quemical (i like the name never had the chance to say it) i will check that out too

Comment

On my EADM it's right above the BF 2142 Game. Just double click the icon in your system tray, or start it if it's not running.

Comment

There is nothing there

Like an big empty box

Sry for my language, but i can't ****en stand the fact that EA is trying to get more cash and then making my gaming complicated >_<

Ok GameShadow is amazing, its 30&#37; done in about 3 mins, so yea that should work

Comment

GameDaily is pretty fast too

Comment

I usually dl patches from www.gamershell.com

They have those 1000Mbit/s mirrors..

Comment

yea gamershell is really fast on saturday night around 1am in the morning i started to dl first strike since there was no one else so i got it in like 5 mins.

Comment

Working...
                  X