Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hacker getting caught video (teamspeak conversation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Luv2Killu
    The guy sounded like an Australian/Kiwi to me but you are in the states.

Did you move or do i need a hearing test?

And i honestly cannot believe you'd come out and admit to such a thing on a forum like this knowing you'd be ridiculed everytime you posted again.

But then again the guy was as stupid as stupid could be so anything's possible i suppose.
    LOL leech wasnt Australian, HKS is a Australian though, and he is in the vid alot. You guys know that wasnt Tim :laugh:

Comment

Time to get my hearing checked out then.

Comment

ahh, knew his app was still on the site
        Name/Nickname : John Doe / Leechasd|Saber
        Xfire/MSN username: Leechasd / Ask for in PM
        Games Played: Too many to count but most online game I play are BF2 and CSS.
        Ge ...

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I View Post
          LOL leech wasnt Australian, HKS is a Australian though, and he is in the vid alot. You guys know that wasnt Tim :laugh:
          Damnit! How'd you know for sure? It was you that I was trying to trick but I guess I got everybody else instead. lolz

Comment

You had me fooled Tim lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable

yes I remember that...lol

Comment

Awesome, my guys had a blast with making it and busting him on TS. He hung around us for about a month or so and was wanting to get in. We noticed the last week or so he got "bought skill" over night. So we let the charade go on for another week or so to keep more evidence, and acted like we didn't notice the screenshots, lol.

Some people thought it was a wasted video, by some of the comments on youtube. But, it was someone that was interested in joining and plus it was fun to make. lol

Bladeeagle,BTW take your :banana::locked: trolling elsewhere. :shakehead:
                When I first saw the title of this thread I skipped down to post a reply thinking that it was another video of a hacker/statpadder. Sorry for not reading and being lazy.

Comment

forgiven

Comment

i caught this asswipe using some cheat the other night.. his points were going up in 1s ever 2 seconds and he was nowhere to be seen on the map.

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                      i caught this asswipe using some cheat the other night.. his points were going up in 1s ever 2 seconds and he was nowhere to be seen on the map.
                      He's support so he was emp grenading assets or enemies.

Comment

nope i checked the assets and there was no one at either of them.. his points were going up way to quick to be emp nading assets. thats what gave him away.

i just said im reporting him and he left lol:laugh:

Comment

GOD NO another EMP thread

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                            When I first saw the title of this thread I skipped down to post a reply thinking that it was another video of a hacker/statpadder. Sorry for not reading and being lazy.
                            Rgr that , see where you are coming from now no probs.

Originally posted by Catziggy
                            GOD NO another EMP thread
                            LOL
                            Yeah lets not trash another thread. Especially one as good as busting hackers

Originally posted by xslaneyx
                            nope i checked the assets and there was no one at either of them.. his points were going up way to quick to be emp nading assets. thats what gave him away.

i just said im reporting him and he left lol:laugh:

Hmm weird, when you was dead id you hit "c" to look at other players on your team to look that way??

Comment

Rgr that , see where you are coming from now no probs.

Yeah lets not trash another thread. Especially one as good as busting hackers

Hmm weird, when you was dead id you hit "c" to look at other players on your team to look that way??
                              Do all servers use that function?

btw slaney, where is that server, almost everyone has a ping of over 100.

Comment

Originally posted by Bladeeagle
                                Do all servers use that function?

btw slaney, where is that server, almost everyone has a ping of over 100.
                                Hmmm most of the servers i have played on has it enabled.

Comment

Working...
                                X