Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do we all agree that the Ganz is the best?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by C0de_X
    snipers think they're a match for me and my ganz at 100 metres. they're really not
    Concrete proof you've never played against a sniper that could hit the wide side of a barn 50 meters way. At 100 meters, say hello to the third eye in your forehead.

Comment

good gun for campers, bad for run and gunners.

Comment

the ganz should settle its accuracy slower still AND have its overheat time tripled or quadrupled. it should be an all-out static defence MG, not a run-crouch-shoot gun like the assault rifles.

Comment

well here news 4 ya....its not.

like alot of people say support guns(aside from the leetness that is the clark) are for SUPPORT if you cant find a good workin squad...just follow SL around this way youll always have someone to go into the fight first, or if u cant even get that then just stay a little behind the frontline and mow em down.

btw:does anyone think the a12 is useless....i mean it gets pwn3d by an player with a decent shot i guess all you can do with it is add a little firepower...i rarel y get kills with it

Comment

I still manage to get kills with lmgs but im starting to lean towards the ganz because of its lack of heavy recoil. I see people getting away with using the ganz and a run and gun weapon these days.

Comment

I've seen aimbots using the ganz quite often so I suppose it's a decent weapon.

I don't have the ganz unlocked I just steal it from other people's kits.

Comment

ganz is pretty leet however they either need to raise t's rate of fire or slowdown its heat up time.

Comment

Originally posted by eddyeddyd
                  well here news 4 ya....its not.

like alot of people say support guns(aside from the leetness that is the clark) are for SUPPORT if you cant find a good workin squad...just follow SL around this way youll always have someone to go into the fight first, or if u cant even get that then just stay a little behind the frontline and mow em down.

btw:does anyone think the a12 is useless....i mean it gets pwn3d by an player with a decent shot i guess all you can do with it is add a little firepower...i rarel y get kills with it
                  you'd be surprised.
                  i get about 2-3 kills per round with it when i go all-out support.
                  not a lot, but considering it's only 10 seconds' hassle to place the gun i don't mind it.
                  the trick is knowing WHERE to place it (=

Comment

I like putting a12s in a position just outside my cover so that when i duck down there is still something shooting, or sometimes ill put it in an area where it overwatches the place the enemy will have to travel 2 get 2 our squad beacon but i have to make sure its covered so that the enemy cant engage it until it can engage them.

Comment

In a word > NO.

Larry

Comment

no idea what that post means

Comment

Like some mention, in a good spot it'll net you a few kills. More importantly, IMO, are its uses as a distraction and as a warning device. If I'm commanding on titan defense, Mr. Sentry lets me know it's time to drop out of the command screen and kill someone. Covering another angle from a defensive position, it makes 'em look & shoot the wrong way. Like the sign on my door says, "Forget the dogs. Beware of owner."

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP
                            "Forget the dogs. Beware of owner."
                            that actually a really leet analogy no sarcasm

Comment

Working...
                            X