Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freezes before i enter a game

hello

i'm in need of help of advice. i installed the game perfectly runs fine untill i go to join a game where it just freezes with no error message or nothin and i have to restarrt. i tried in single player aswell to have the same problem when i click start game. my spec is

Genuine Intel(R) CPU 2160 @ 1.80GHz
    1.79 GHz Performance Rated at 3.10 GHz
    Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (Build 2600)
    NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GT (GeForce 8600 GT)
    Video Card Driver Version (DirectX)
    Your driver version number is: 6.14.11.6371
    DirectX Version
    9.0c
    Realtek High Definition Audio
    127.4 GB free
    TSSTcorp DVD+-RW TS-H653B

please say if anything is realy blented as to be the problem or if you need more info or if ther is any topics i should look for as i did many search but foundnothin and i'm hopin that you will be more helpful than ea surport (NOT HARD)

Try this first: http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...ad.php?t=25783

Comment

a buddy of mine just got the game and he is getting the something the same thing, we have tried everything to get him through, but with no success. any ideas would be great, his computer is more then up to par to run the game. he can play single player, just not multiplayer. he always get the joining server box then nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Natt
        Lord_Jonny and Worm,

follow Natt's link this will fix the freezing while starting a round.
        Basically your radial.cdb file has gotten corrupted.

Comment

Originally posted by sixpak
          Lord_Jonny and Worm,

follow Natt's link this will fix the freezing while starting a round.
          Basically your radial.cdb file has gotten corrupted.
          i got him to that, thinking it would fix the issue, but it is still not working. he does not even get to the loading screen to get the 60% freeze. also on a another note, when he updates his server list he only gets two servers, even if he turns off all of the filters including punkbuster. also updated punkbuster from the evenbalance website. i thought it seemed to be a firewall issue but his windows firewall is allowing, he has no router, just a cable modem. his isp tech support sucks big time.

Comment

Working...
          X