rdxing, how much can you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdxing, how much can you?

How many times did you kill someone with rdx in one round, and im not talking letting your friends die for you or something? screenshots

Also i just learned how to rdx much better, but my max is only 19 (stinks dont it?) and i want the explosive gallantry gold

20, just enough to get the gold badge then I quit.

Comment

Most was like 10, I still can't get that left-right-left click timing good.

Comment

I have seen some of the cough cough Timeless crew get approx 60 kills in a Titan game through RDX and APM's Couldn't tell you the exact number though.

Comment

In my case, it's either doing good like starting 8-0 with rdx then completly going downhill to 9-7. Or i just can't rdx that game, but i got 19 when i was using the camo and hiding and tossing them in areas. I can base camp and kill everyone there but that would be cheating and not fair so i dont do it that way.

Comment

Jihaad Jeeps before Titan Shields go down, RDX/APM defending afterward. Its so easy, it makes me feel cheap.

Comment

RDX bunny hopping in the blast while FF is Off is just sad.

Im sick of killing people fair and square on top of a titan and getting the same player now recon class pod right next to me just to use RDX.

Comment

30-40

Comment

To each his own I guess but I would be impressed if all those numbers were done on a FF=on server other wise to me its not really a big deal.

Comment

most i've had in a round was 32, it could have been more but i cant remember and i deleted the ss by accident.

Comment

rdx+support rock, emp then rdx so much fun, i dont really rdx people all that much i knife them.

Comment

I think I RDXed 40 people in one round on Timeless Suez 1. I'll try to post a pic if I'm in an RDX mood anytime soon

Oh btw,

I've got your tags and you can't do jack about it.

No you don't

Comment

offtopic: I should get eddy's tags

Comment

Well, most of my kills were RDX and APM. I'd say about 50 or 60 RDX.

Comment

damn thats alot lol mine only was like 25 on rdx/mine camping in a corridor luckely a complete squad fell down so i only had to use 1 mine and rdx :P

Comment

Working...
                              X