Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top 100 - Who's tags do you have from the top hundred?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 100 - Who's tags do you have from the top hundred?

Post a pic of a top 100 person's dogtags and tell sort of a "war tale" about how you got them.

Or, if you're hunting for the top 100 *cough*, who you need to complete your collection and how many you have from the top 100.

Example:

Got him on an Aussie server where my ping was 460

I have Argh.. and Lyra, but they are starting to go down now.

Comment

Argh... has never been in the top 100 lol

Comment

I have gotten MGM.|'s tags on the INF UK Server some long time ago.
        I wasn't hunting anyones tags, I was just looking at the scoreboard and saw him playing on my side commanding somewhere. So I spotted his hiding place and quickly switched teams. I used the recon kit to get to him unnoticed. Which actually worked. He was commanding out of bounds, behind the high walls. I knifed him, and while I was triumphing about my evil knife kill - he came back to knife me.

Comment

My highest is no.12 Jimmartin...

I got him capping the roadblock flag in FoB... After that he "disappeared" inside a wall...

I don't have pic about it, since i didn't even have FRAPS back then..

Comment

I have 90 of 100 did have 92 guess... 2 people have either been inactived out or have been caught statpadding....

I have 3 Days off before my holiday so Im going to get as many as possible edit...

Got one of my targets 3 times Tonight

Comment

Today.
              finaly i got these guys..... depp / PL_OSTRY / MACvregel / crunchyhans twice

Comment

unfortunately i can't screen shot because i don't have time but t i have Rogu3granny Rafshi007 pickle_power r0co01 FiSH_ jimmartin rhinofferoce and dRED69

Comment

i got PL_OSTRY waaayyy back when i had like 2 unlocks with out knowing who he was

Comment

i have Fight-Club, he was curled round a medub with some other dude.. just swung out my knife and stabbed them both.. 4got to get a screenie of his tags since i was amazed at what i had done.. theres a screenie of tags ive got somewhere on the forums.

Comment

lol your from the ghetto of swindon i live just down the road from there so high five :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
                        lol your from the ghetto of swindon i live just down the road from there so high five :salute:
                        rofl @ "Ghetto"

wherebouts you from?
                        Im from the non ghetto West Swindon so im no badman criminal xD

Comment

I gotta give props to guys that go on knife hits. It's pain in the *** to get the targets, i tried it for a while and it wasn't easy with a few targets, but i ended up getting the guys eventually.

From the top 100 i only have 3.

1. KAIN
                          8. pickle_power
                          17. Paulie Paul

A worthy mention: YellowSnowman #2 Ganz User in the world, also got the #3 Ganz User's tags, that one just popped out of nowhere. I did go out looking for snowman because he plays a server i frequently play

Comment

I have about 50 from the top 100, have like 5 ppl who are always going in and out of top 100 becuase they are like 97 and stuff

still need KAIN, rwischt, epox, depp, jimmartin, macvregel for top 30

hard as i get kicked for ping on the titan servers they play on

Comment

I haven't hunted anybody in a while and now it looks like I need to hunt some more as the top 90-100 has changed LOADS recently. And does anyone know what's going on with the random glitch that's caused someone in the top 100 to just have 40 points? Someone needs to remove him because he's making my tag count look bad :P

Comment

Working...
                              X