• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YAY atlast i reached 7 in K/D

it toke some months this time,but it was worth it

nice

Comment

very good mine is like 1.26 but for the first 200 hun hours i was crap and after that it is hard to change

Comment

Originally posted by xslaneyx View Post
        nice
        thanx

Comment

A 0.02 Kill per minute shows that you either stay away from the action and do the work, or sit in armour and go in and out of the battle.

Comment

WTF? 0.02 KPM, but 25 Kills per round? So, that's like 1000+ minutes a round? Sounds goofy to me. Anyway, don't take this the wrong way, but anything much over 4 for a long-term K : D I tend to put in the padder category. I've seem some great players in the 3+ range, but even then they tend to be not well-rounded- dedicated walker or gunship whores, or sniper maybe. Whatever. That's fine if that's your style, but I'm not going to give you a cookie or anything.

Comment

Originally posted by <TlXl> vika09
              A 0.02 Kill per minute shows that you either stay away from the action and do the work, or sit in armour and go in and out of the battle.
              Jason appears to be a mean mofo in the Walker, as 70% of all his kills are there.

Comment

Originally posted by RottnJP View Post
                WTF? 0.02 KPM, but 25 Kills per round? So, that's like 1000+ minutes a round? Sounds goofy to me. Anyway, don't take this the wrong way, but anything much over 4 for a long-term K : D I tend to put in the padder category. I've seem some great players in the 3+ range, but even then they tend to be not well-rounded- dedicated walker or gunship whores, or sniper maybe. Whatever. That's fine if that's your style, but I'm not going to give you a cookie or anything.
                arh cmon give me that cookie :cry:
                look at all that armor i destroyed,that should give me a cookie PLZ

Comment

Dont u get bored of just walker whoring??? A 0.02SPM is so funny...

Comment

7 K/D ratio?!? That's crazy... Walker whoring to the extreme!

Comment

Something's wrong with that kill per minute calculation. If you check his stats, it shows a value of 1.25, which is okay.

A high k/d ratio wouldn't be much of a challenge if you'd only wh0re the titan cannons or use commander orbital strikes, but that's not what you did. You used mostly the walker. In my book that's honorable. An average k/d ratio of 7 after more than 700 hours is quite an achievement. I salute you!

:salute:

Whether it's boring to spend 90&#37; of more than 700 hours playing the same vehicle with the same class on the same few maps is a different question, but hey ... whatever floats YOUR boat!

LOL for one thing though: After more than 700 hours you have ONE single tiny resupply point??

Comment

Now if that was an infantry based score, then I would be impressed. But being you spend all of your time in a walker, not at all. It's as bad as sitting in the titan guns and letting everyone know what your KDR is.

You are what I call a "one trick pony" and honestly, bragging about it is bad form.

Comment

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS-
                          Now if that was an infantry based score, then I would be impressed. But being you spend all of your time in a walker, not at all. It's as bad as sitting in the titan guns and letting everyone know what your KDR is.

You are what I call a "one trick pony" and honestly, bragging about it is bad form.
                          i dont play infantry-maps got bored at cqb-style for long time ago
                          (LW42) (task force dagger) (delta force blackhawk down)
                          btw stfu nazifreak

Comment

76 kill streak. :0 I'm jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by [-NM-]-SS-

Give him a break. He played mostly vehicle maps where there are plenty of other tanks, walkers, rorschs and gunships around, and a lots of people play engineer with pilum and motion mines. It's not easy to survive very long in a walker in such an environment. This isn't like wh0ring the walker on infantry maps where the walker rules easily.

Comment

Working...
                              X