• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kelso
    2 weeks from today no kidding, I got a email from EA
    Proof of this email?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.ConVix
      every1 is slowly going back to bf2 iv found myself going back every so often tbh
      yea, I notice it too. Hoewever, it's not because the new patch hasn't come out yet. I think people are just getting bored of the game. There is still more content to BF2. If they would have released more "fun" maps for 2142, then this may have changed.

Comment

Man, there's just one thing I can't freakin' *stand* about BF2- the %#^##$@%^ jet whores. One good jet pilot on the other team can be so destructive it's not even worth getting into a vehicle or trying to cap a flag. If it weren't for them, I'd have followed the rest of my clan back to BF2. We're not even running an active BF2142 server anymore.

Comment

geez, whenever DICE talks in a specific low number of weeks, they seem to come through. Now, when they say "Oh sometime near the end of the month" then you might need to worry a bit, but I think we'll be seeing 1.4 in the next 2 or 3 weeks.

Comment

LOL I remember when a DICE guy said the 1.4 PATCH would be out late august/early september. What month is it now? EARLY OCTOBER LOLZ so it will be about 1/3 of the way through october until we finally get a patch, then you will have people complaining about it took so long to come out, but then they turn around and say: LIEK Z0MG L0LZ TEH PATCH WUZ RUSH3D!!!!11111!eleven!1one!!!exclamationpoint!!!1 1/1

Comment

Working...
            X